TETurkhan Test of Time (Map & Mod)

I'm quite certain that it will be ready when Tet is done with it. If you'd like, you could probably ask him if he needs any help building the mod. As I'm sure Tet is putting (as usual) an incredible amount of attention to detail into this new version, it will be ready when its ready. In the meantime, there are plenty of decent mods to sate your apparently ravenous Civ appetite. I would suggest Rise and Rule, which can be found here

Constantly asking "are we there yet?" really only shows how much people take for granted the hard work that goes into mod-making.

Reno said:
BTW EddyG17 did you buy yourself laptop yet...?

In fact did. :D it is a dell pentiumIV 2.8ghz 256 ram 30GB dvd/cd combo drive on a 82855 intel chip all for $1200. very cheap in my opinion. If you want to know how it looks take a look at the Dell comercial where college students make a water-slide in one of the hallways of their doorm,then they start partying and there is a black dude hiting a desk while he is dancing and a laptop falls of the desk, well that is the model of my laptop :D

i have been playing and modifying and replaying and remodifying and ... the 1.93 mod like a madman :crazyeye:

Hmm then i have a little better and cheaper laptop then yours 2.8ghz 448 Ram 30GB DVD/CD-RW combo drive and only cost 1000 € but the specs dont matter somuch asto on what you plan to use it for. BUT the only thing that weakens it is my Ati Mobility Radeon 3d card wich is pretty weak. :mischief:

not gona bother checking atm, but last time i looked 1000 Euros was more money than 1200$ (i assume he means US dollars). :crazyeye:
:p :D

Je-Tze

sorry I should have had clarify that, I meant 1200 US dollars as -jz pointed out.
how many dollars are one euro?

That will be a sad day in the world of Civ.

Thank you for all your good work.

Hey TET you hav the best map I have ever seen but there is a down side. Now when I look at other peoples maps they just dont even compare to yours.

I'm new to the mod, and I think its really cool. However, i found that when i built the GB it has no effect. There are technologies that both India and China have and i dont get them. Can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Nothing is wrong when you look in the editor... Have you reserched education, cause then its renderen obsolete...

One of the ideas I came up with was to have region specific goody huts which would be placed on the world map. I recruited the amazingly talented aaglo for the job, gave him some artwork examples (pictures etc) for reference and here are the results:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=102437

Most if not all the artwork created for the scenarios being worked on has not been released yet, however we decided to post these goody huts as a ‘sneak peek’ if you will. There is much more art work which will become available once the scenarios are completed.

Top Bottom