• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

TETurkhan Test of Time (Map & Mod)

EddyG17 said:
I'm planing in "romper mi chanchito" (using my savings) in buying a new computer, a notebok maybe.

Make sure you use a atleast over 1000 ($ or €) because any laptop that costs belove that are pretty lousy. (i have a laptop myself so i speak from expiriance)

TETurkhan said:
I am now working on graphic mods for the map. Utilizing LM Terrain to maximize the graphic depth.

what does LM Terrain do? :sad:

they are like a new set of terrain. you can have LM hill give mor or less food/shield/comm. than normal hills

Reno said:
Make sure you use a atleast over 1000 ($ or €) because any laptop that costs belove that are pretty lousy. (i have a laptop myself so i speak from expiriance)
Very true Reno. I've been pricing laptops myself and have found pretty much anything below that is not worth the money, especially if it's new. Refurbished though under that isn't bad, but it's still a used laptop.

Also about LM terrain, they use different graphix so you can also make new terrain, as some modders have done. They don't come up in random maps though.

I have C3C and it comes with PTW, do I just download the 1.66 update or the full install, and if so, where? Please help me, I had to system restore twice because I couldnt figure out what and how to install this.

EDIT: Will it even work, because the origional map and mod didnt come wth the PTW on the C3C disk :confused: :cry:

I know for a fact the game does not work with C3C and unless someone here has been able to do so I cannot help you. All my effort is going into the next version which will be compatible with C3C.

Has anyone got the old version working with C3C?

EDIT: THE MOD WORKS FINE, BUT WHEN I PLAY THE WORLD MAP IT CLOSES OUT BECAUSE ITS MISSING THE DINOSAUR UNITS, WTF? I CAN PLAY THE MOD BUT NOT THE MAP!?

EDIT: WHEN I PLAY THE WORLD MAP IT CANT ACCESS ANY OF THE UNITS, IT INSTALLED BY ITSELF FINE, WHATS WRONG? IM PLAYING IT WITH PTW AND EVERYTHING. HELP?

if you are playing with the version of ptw that came from the conquests cd, and you never had the ptw cd, then you will be missing some 'bonus units' that were included with ptw, they can be downloaded from this site... cant remember where, but i'm sure some nice person will provide a link, or you could go looking through the unit threads for it... but basically, you need to dl the ptw units, put them in the right place and the mod will work just fine.

If You Have Civ Gold does it Come wit THe Dinos and Everything-I just got new comp and gonna reinstall civ but lost PTW disc. so gonna borrow friends civ gold. ;)

dunno about civ gold... does it come with conquests or ptw or supposedly both? conquests always claimed to have everything from ptw on the disc... thats why we are allowed to share the units they forgot to put on...

Gold is Vanilla Civ and PTW

Can i get a link to the dino units????

when do u expect the C3C version to come out?

CastingShad said:
when do u expect the C3C version to come out?

ummm a random guess next wednesday :mischief: :crazyeye:

Top Bottom