Thank you, Rhye!

SilverKnight

Prince
SilverKnight said:
DISCLAIMER​
All thoughts, ideas and suggestions about any new additions, changes or implementations, as well as all gripes, whines and complaints made by anyone in this sub-forum about the way the mod is go hand-in-hand with the following:

• [*]This mod has completely replaced vanilla Civ4 for us.
    [*]We could live for several days without food or rest, but less without RFC.
    [*]This mod has come a LONG way towards becoming one of the best for Civ4 in the short time it has been in development.
    [*]The mod continues to improve itself with better gameplay and better results with each new release.
    [*]Very few people make mods on the level that Rhye does, and less do it on their own.
    [*]While the role of the tester is important, we would have nothing to test if someone didn't spend hours upon hours creating it.
    [*]Each and every idea put forth is something that needs to be created and tested, and none of them are simple.

Just for a little perspective. It may seem like we're just b*tching (it could be "botching"! ;) ) endlessly about such a great product, but everything we say goes with the forementioned knowledge that the mod kicks ass already. :cool: All the things we bring up just bring it closer and closer to perfection, something RoC and RoCX were known for. I think it goes without saying (even though I'll say it now) that we appreciate the hard work put into this project, and are collectively doing everything we can to help out! :goodjob:

I guess my job is cheerleader. :lol: Feel free to sticky this post. ;)
Just thought I'd make this a thread so we don't forget who's the main guy in all this. :king: Leave a tribute, some positive feedback, fanmail. We can all be real critical sometimes, but it's all good natured.

SilverKnight

Rhye is a committed and smart man with strong values, a thorough knowledge of history, and a sense of fun game design. And he comes from a great country with great athletes, great food, great culture, and great women.

Keep it going!

I sign it too. We just give input, Rhye knows how to sort it out, and chooses what is best for the mod and within his capabilities. After seeing what he did with ROC (It was the only thing I played in Civ III), I trust him entirely. Rhye, you rock! :rockon:

Again and again, I have gotten all excited about an idea, gone on and on about it, and then been surprised into silence when Rhye released a new version with an even better feature than I envisioned. Rhye, your good judgement and skill never cease to amaze me and Firaxis owe you big time because you make their games worth buying for those of us who want a game that resembles history.
Keep up the good work. :goodjob:

+ 1 Blasphemous :D

Rhye is god. Simply.

I've agreed with these sentiments since RoC & RoCX. Thanks Rhye for all your work! Also, thanks to the regular posters who help with the development and for making these threads so interesting :)

PS. Rhye, my babelfish says È CADUTO IL NANO DI GESSO = THE CHALK DWARF HAS FALLEN ????

Procrastinator said:
PS. Rhye, my babelfish says È CADUTO IL NANO DI GESSO = THE CHALK DWARF HAS FALLEN ????

GESSO in this case is better translated with PLASTER (STATUE).

I refer to Berlusconi, former italian prime mininster, who lost the elections last April, thanks God. (49.9% - 49.8% actually)

Didn't notice this earlier, must have gotten buried under all the new ideas and additions.... ;)

But I too will add my thanks to Rhye. This is truly a great mod that just keeps getting better. THANK YOU!

Top Bottom