Thank you.

Absolutely! Winner of my "Gromit GOTY" award! Best thing to happen to Civ since SMAC!

Thanks so much to all at Firaxis who worked on it, and all in the forums who helped whip me up into a Civ4 frenzy!

I don't have it, but... it's great :D

Window mode and trespassing fixed - what else can a body ask for?

It's not perfect, but I think it's the most addictive game I've played.

I second you, it's great. I bought it this morning, went back home and ... 8 hours later I was still hooked on it :)

I tried to think of some unique and witty way to say it's perfect, but came up blank.

All I know, is that the first day, I thought I hadn't enjoyed a Civ game this much since Civ2. After the second, It's now my favorite Civ game ever. Wonder what I'll think about it after playing tonight...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eyemaze said:
generally speaking people only speak up when they have a problem.
Just like in real life you don't go out of your way to say your computer is fine to the IT department everyday. But you call them as soon as it breaks.

I love the game, no problems. I do feel bad for the folks with problems.
Well said.

Love it so far. Just got it today from Wal-Mart (Wasn't put on shelves, just thrown on top of other software boxes willy-nilly). Love the civilzation specific voices.

No technical problems. A little laggy, but not bad, considering my system is just at the recommended specs level.

Awesome game!!

By the way raging barbarians on Emperor is tough.. Even without raging barbarians they force you to defend you cities and workers/settlers.

Seems like the game is much more balanced time wise on Emperor. Cant put 100% on science during the early parts of the game.

"Did you ever know that you are my hero? You are everything I wish I could be."

---Inca leader to me

:lol:

Excellent job on the game. Really well done again, and yet another great sequel.

I love this game so much already. I think I'm up for another game.
Guess I won't be sleeping tonight!

Thanks so much Firaxis~

Top Bottom