Thank you.

Mujadaddy

Geheim Grammar Polizei
It's perfect.

========================================
please confine your comments to bumping this thread

bump and agree ;)

generally speaking people only speak up when they have a problem.
Just like in real life you don't go out of your way to say your computer is fine to the IT department everyday. But you call them as soon as it breaks.

I love the game, no problems. I do feel bad for the folks with problems.

I havn't even got it yet (debating waiting till christmas so I don't fall behind with my studies and because it'll make christmas so much better) but I'd just like to say this:
thanks you to the designers, coders, researchers, etc. You all listened to the fans and from what I can see have given us all the options to make great modifications easily (no more spending ages thinking of a clever way around a problem for me - leave that for uni) and you've also made up for the errors by correcting them so quickly (1 day(?) really is quick so well done).

I want to play but Amazon seems to have botched it and it sold out immediately at EB in San Rafael. CompUSA in San Rafael say they have it in the back and they might get it up this weekend.

Demand seems to greatly exceed supply where I am.

Arrrrgggghhhhhh!

I'm sure it'll be lots of fun when I get it though.

Propably the best game ever! Considering the Civlization series has always been the best, and this one is even better then previous versions :D

Cat turned off my computer - crashing game and is now hiding under bed from all the yelling...lol d--- cat. Took time to say...I started judaism and now half of the 8 civs(incl me) are Jewish....he he he I may not win but I will convert them all !

Thanks guys! It super great.

in soviet russia, thread bumps you!

game is great, my thanks to Firaxis ^_^

Top Bottom