Thank you.

Yep, I gotta agree. They did a great job of balancing the existing formula with new and interesting features.

10/10.

Yes, great, addictive game, err, it is a game isn't it?

What, what year is this?

Oh, yes, I am ok now. Great game!

Great game, haven't liked Civ so much since Civ 1 :D.

Ditto.

Wodan

A game that's unplayable isn't a game.

Nice manual, shame about the software.

Thanks for nothing Firaxis.

I have to say its the best game I've played in years, Thanks Firaxis for putting out a game that (wasn't just a Civ3 with better graphics!) But its own game with great gameplay and a beautiful interface!

'Magnifique' from France here. Great game! A few instabilities, but nothing a patch can't fix...Haven't lost so much sleep since my student years!

as I see it, this is just a preview - I need a patch and then some mods, but really, really thanks for this great basis and its modability :)

Wow, all these thank yous - I had to spend $50 bucks! Isn't that thanks enough?

Venger

Thank you Sid and all the team.
A really good job and lots of flexibility to make the things that things that are merely 'very good' even better.

Congratulations - I'll be buying Civ V when it comes out..

Fantastic work, somewhat laggy on a 2 year old laptop that is to be expected. Freaking ausome on my new system, No lag with the largets map there is and as many AI as i can fit on the map.. No memory leaks, fantastic job!!

As a previous poster already said, its a lot of little things-all together-which make this such a brilliant and addictive game, but some which immediately come to mind are-the multitude of terrain improvements and unit promotions means that players have a VAST number of choices to make in the game pretty much from the get-go (rather than the old Road, Mine, Farm routine); the diplomacy and religion systems really add a whole new exciting dimension to international relations; the ability of smaller nations to actually survive AND prosper is great; the unit-voices, music and voice-over by Leonard Nimoy may just be 'ear candy', but they really add to the immersiveness of the game. Oh and, trust me, if I didn't have to work 8 hours a day-you would probably never have heard me raving about this game either!

Yours,
Aussie_Lurker.

Top Bottom