1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2000 Hour Club...

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by AmtrakQuebec, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Vandlys

Vandlys Chieftain

If you sleep 8 hours a night, you have a little over 11300 hours left. You spent 8000 of those playing Civ? So, does that mean you play Civ with friends? Do you not engage in a social life? Don't you work? How is this possible? :D

I'm nearly at 1200 hours myself. I only got to that because of a chronic illness keeping me inside for a long time after the game launched, and one of my friends loves playing it too.
    Fatigue has set in right now though, mainly because I can't afford a pc that lets me play maps larger than small comfortably : / Can't wait to sometime play a huge map... Now that would be something.

2. Elhoim

Elhoim Iron Tower Studio Dev

756... Waiting for some new content to increase that number.
    I reached 1382 in Civ V, but many of those were waiting for the game to start, or waiting for mods to load (especially if a mod crashed).

3. Timothy001

Timothy001 Chieftain

As of last night, I hit 1300. I love the game, but personal life takes up so much time.
    Good news, the wife is going to her mom's in Winnipeg on Wednesday for 10 days, more Civ for me.

tedhebert likes this.
  4. Kurnn

Kurnn Chieftain

I am over 3000 hours. Do you only let in people with over 2000 hours in this club?
    I want in!

5. BarbarianHunter

BarbarianHunter Chieftain

Some people meditate.
    I play Civ6.
    Spoiler :
    Meditate2.jpg

WillowBrook and Kurnn like this.
  6. bbufa

bbufa Chieftain

Over 3 months without log in the game due to many bugs, ex:
    - Permanent open border with former AI allies https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/1-0-0-257-alliance-open-border-is-permanent.632710/
    - Being friend and foe at the same time https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...dship-accepted-but-is-actually-at-war.637113/
    - Rebel city with garrisoned unit (at least there is a mod to fix it!)
    - Great works missing upon city fall https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/palace-great-works-disappear-when-capital-is-captured.634312/
    - WORLD BUILDER is incomplete.
    * Quite boring end-game

Attached Files: