The 2000 Hour Club...

I just want this post to be a warning. Be careful out there playing this game folks. This game gave me a Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Vein Thrombosis. I just got out of the hospital after being in there for 3 days. I still have blood clots, they haven't went away yet. It certainly wasn't my work, I'm fairly active at work.

1286 is my hours. And I don't intend on playing any time soon after what just happened to me. Still I wonder why this happened. I've played World of Warcraft for longer sessions back when I was unemployed. I've done 14 hour days 7 days a week back then, but I was 10 years younger then too...

Just be careful folks, take care of your health, no one else will take care of it for you. You can't reload your life.

Thank you for the reminder and hope your health gets better.

We must not forget we have to run our real lives and balance work and play.

The goal is in sight :D

1939 Hours.PNG

1888 On VI and 4,400 on V. Should be getting good soon :)

How many of you do the hard achievements but leave the easy boring ones (like play scenarios with every leader?). Cos that's what I do.

How many of you do the hard achievements but leave the easy boring ones (like play scenarios with every leader?). Cos that's what I do.

I have 100% achievements with Civ6, they don't have too many of those win scenarios with every leader like Civ5 does. Civ5 I didn't enjoy very much like Civ6 though I got a decent amount of play after BNW. 679 hours of Civ5. I'm only at 56% achievements with Civ5, and I don't have any individual dlc for Civ5, just 2 expansions.Getting Civ5 achievements can be very tedious.

1365 hours for civ6. I'm taking it easy trying to avoid health issues, but the counter is still going up.

I get all the achievements I can, but often don't remember to check what the relevant ones are for the leader I'm playing till I'm halfway through the (mostly marathon) game! Duh.
I'll never use someone else's save to get one. It has to be my effort or not at all.

I only get them accidently. But its often interesting to see what they are.

I'm "only" at 717 hours, but that's becuase I bounce back to Civ V sometimes. Almost at 3,000 there

1056 hours. I'm slacking comparatively to Civ 5.

Done :D

2000 Hours.PNG

:bounce::dance::band::cheers::rockon:

Congrats. Nice to stop exactly on 2000. Now you can never play the game again. :D

I'd probably just blast through 2000 without realizing it. I'm at 1406 right now. I'll eventually get there, I'm in no hurry.

I'm at roughly 2000 if I were to add my Civ V and Civ VI hours together. My general goal is to play at least one full game with every civ/leader, but I don't do thaaaaat many repetitions historically. Right now I'm playing other things (currently Subnautica) instead, but will go back to Civ VI for whatever the next DLC factions are, then take another break once I'm done with those, etc

Top Bottom