The 2000 Hour Club...

2596 for Civ6 now. Not too much AFK
684 for Civ5
69 hours for poor Beyond Earth. I did like some things about that game, but the problem I have is the Civ5 style gameplay.

And 91 in Beyond Earth!
Poor Beyond Earth. Though 91 is actually pretty good for most games. Just we expect more hours out of our 4X games.

upload_2019-9-23_22-42-30.png

upload_2019-9-23_22-43-1.png

Time Gone :crazyeye:

3000 Hours.PNG

Yes. 6208 Hours.

The problem is, I will leave a game up and running all day. Step in for an hour, go back to other things... sometimes even overnight. so my number is inflated.

Now.. Team Fortress 2 I have 7947 hours, so that should be concerning. (and I haven't played in like a year)

Im old :( only 673 hours of Civ6, 509 in civ5

In days past i surely must have had 5000+ in civ3.

Im sure some of you are old too though, how do you guys keep making those hours ? :crazyeye:
It's easy - just forget to log out.. :old:

I don't even want to talk about my hours in Civ IV and V.
My Civ VI hours aren't as bad as I took two long breaks from the game itself.
I am just under 1900 hours for Civ VI.
If I continued on in Civ VI like V in Multiplayer I would most likely be over 4000 hours.

but I'm having crashing issues since the last Windows Update, sad panda :(

So am I...

I'm back... 12,000 hours now

:wow::wow::wow:

Lemme do the math on this. So VI was released give or take 1,126 days ago. You're mean averaging 10.66 hours per day!!! :faint: :hatsoff:

Game is working for me with Windows 10. Just started a game last night, first game I played in a while. Though I was in offline mode since I didn't want to be bothered, so my hours don't accumulate in offline mode. 2628 hours right now for civ6.

I will finish this game, but then want to get back to my 2nd Outer Worlds game.

Over 2000 hrs but only because between release and last fall I worked 3-11 pm and pretty much came home and played on the PC until 4-5 am so as not to wake the wife and kids. Most of that was Civ VI so... yeah. Now I play a few hours a month but I still rarely finish a game... that late game grind is just too brutal, it’s a shame because it’s still a lot of fun up until Space Race time or so.

Finally hit the 2000 hours yesterday. I was stuck in the 1900s for quite a while. Corona lock down helped get the hours up. They are all genuine, no leaving the machine on with the game loaded. In fact, I probably have another few hundred hours offline, that were never counted.

Attachments

• 2000.png
    2000.png
    369.4 KB · Views: 147
Top Bottom