The 3 Crusader Kings

gp but not sent. I have e-mailed soul warrior via the site to get his e-mail. Seems strange but there is no way to send attachments when emailing from this site.

Hey,

2 Days & counting......... :p.

And yes I put that because of this funny reply.
...typical PBEM turnaround is about 1 a day (if we are lucky), but it will slow down a bit.
you are expected to pass the recieved turn within 24 hours, but we wont kill anyone for being a little late.
a certain "ranter" seems to have declined, so no real raves about lateness here
;)

Blaze Injun

Hey,

Well I won't rant becuase its email troubles. We all get those. :sad:

Blaze Injun
i dont :p
Spoiler :
but gmail does :(

sent an email to hawklord.
its entirely possible i got it but failed to grasp at its importance.

I got the impression from an email that it was starting again. Is this not the case?
I have the save from the first go but didn't send it after the email asking Semental(?) to start it again.

If the game is not starting again ~~I will need to send it. :confused:

I've sent the save I have but it was from the 1st go. If its started again its the wrong one.

Ok so there should not have been a restart, I asked semental to launch the game since I was unable to change the order of play(me being first), the game insised that the abbasids(player 1) and since it was human I needed him to create. play and send, we agreed that the scenario was to be setup as it was originally intended(without modification).
since it has not made its way around Soul's turn should be 843AD this equals turn 1

Turn order

Abbasids: Semental
Germany: Blaze Injun
Kievan Rus
Byzantines: Eclipse4449
France: Hawklord
England: Soul_warrior
Denmark
Cordova

No one said anything to me about a re-start. I just forwarded the organization e-mail to Hawklord so that he had the e-mail list.

These games go in the order that you set up in the games design. I got caught in the same trap with the first game I set up. Expecting the order to sort itself out. Just means that the Abbassids are have 1 turn less than everybody else. Probably not a major issue, unless Semental feels that he is missing out and wants to start first.

These games go in the order that you set up in the games design. I got caught in the same trap with the first game I set up. Expecting the order to sort itself out. Just means that the Abbassids are have 1 turn less than everybody else. Probably not a major issue, unless Semental feels that he is missing out and wants to start first.
I mentioned it to him and didn't feel he should loose the turn

gps

I did not get civ notification on the last few posts, Not sure why that happens.

I sent my e-mail per pm. Any one else needs it please say so. Maybe we should just send them around so everyone has them (hint!).

Top Bottom