The Age of Navalism, 1890-1918

Delta_Strife, I am so happy, that until now I was not able to finish the next version of CCM. All these wonderful beauties, you have created!
:woohoo::bounce::dance:

Delta_Strife thank you very much for all your outstanding Christmas presents. :thanx:

Delta_Strife... there are a few of us remaining. YOU have made a Tremindous difference through the years and I hope you will continue

IF there is a way to promote more interest in or Forum these days, that would be great.

... I am simply Happy that you have chosen to continue on here as a Great Member, Respected for all of your Contributiions!

YOU make a Difference!!!

Delta_Strife... there are a few of us remaining. YOU have made a Tremindous difference through the years and I hope you will continue

IF there is a way to promote more interest in or Forum these days, that would be great.

... I am simply Happy that you have chosen to continue on here as a Great Member, Respected for all of your Contributiions!

YOU make a Difference!!!
Hear, HEAR! :dance:

:D

I feel as if someone has started some rumor of my demise! Rest assured I am very much alive but to be honest I often feel I have nothing interesting to say so I tend to quiet unless I strongly feel about something.
This confuses me a bit because I am not sure if you mean me or just the general public. After the last unit pack I took a break to avoid hitting the motivation wall and then life decided that things were going too smoothly and my job is not looking so great so that has lead to a diminished motivation to get my next unit pack completed. There is a lot of things up in the air at the moment and I have not had the energy I have needed to get things moving. Although that being said I have taken up some new photoshop skills to aid my next idea and the project I have in mind is starting to come together. ETA is at least a month or two depends on the job and if I need to focus on employment rather then hobbies. But even with all that I still would like to overtake Wyrmshadow in resources files available to download. It would be nice though to see some new blood around the unit modding because I am never going to do humanoid units. The Gundam stuff was hard enough and I am still not 100% happy with those results. More time is needed and I lack the focus to needed for such an under taking at this point in time.

Before I go off on a rant I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and concern but I am still here and check in daily to see what is cooking.

“Most of one's troubles in this world come from something inside one's self.”
― Eddie Rickenbacker, Fighting the Flying Circus

Delta_Strife... I was speaking about the over all general public and more new members.

Like the "Good Old Days" when Many Members frequented our Forum and we had Many more creative posts and endeavors going on.

No doubt, most people are sort of "Hunkered Down" and trying to Regroup after the past few years and stress still continues in regard to life issues, both individually and for the collective world population.

... No rumors about you that I am aware of. I also wonder if people think I am finished due to my lack of uploading more new Units. It is all due to dealing with extreme losses and issues for a prolong period of time.

Good Luck with Work, Life and the pursuit of Happiness... and your goal to overtake Wyrmshadow in resource files to download :thumbsup:

I feel as if someone has started some rumor of my demise! Rest assured I am very much alive but to be honest I often feel I have nothing interesting to say so I tend to quiet unless I strongly feel about something.
Don't worry! Your prodigious artistic output sets expectations, so people get anxious when 80 seconds or so go by without a pack of 8,000 or so creations being posted :yup:
This confuses me a bit because I am not sure if you mean me or just the general public.
I'm 100% with @Vuldacon on this one. - Which still doesn't mean that I'm not still working on a Grand Scheme to use your many magnificent creations to lure more eyeballs this way :cooool:
After the last unit pack I took a break to avoid hitting the motivation wall and then life decided that things were going too smoothly and my job is not looking so great so that has lead to a diminished motivation to get my next unit pack completed. There is a lot of things up in the air at the moment and I have not had the energy I have needed to get things moving. Although that being said I have taken up some new photoshop skills to aid my next idea and the project I have in mind is starting to come together. ETA is at least a month or two depends on the job and if I need to focus on employment rather then hobbies. But even with all that I still would like to overtake Wyrmshadow in resources files available to download. It would be nice though to see some new blood around the unit modding because I am never going to do humanoid units. The Gundam stuff was hard enough and I am still not 100% happy with those results. More time is needed and I lack the focus to needed for such an under taking at this point in time.
So, one word: as we say in America - chill. Take care of Yourself and Yours. Leave the insane, internet scouring efforts to get the joint jumpin' again to professionals [pimp]
Before I go off on a rant I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and concern but I am still here and check in daily to see what is cooking.
You are, and have always been, for as long as we have all known you, a Consummate Gentleman & A Scholar - and one of thee finest Unit makers to ever grace these boards.
“Most of one's troubles in this world come from something inside one's self.”
― Eddie Rickenbacker, Fighting the Flying Circus
Very Zen; very true - and, if you're not careful, I'll send my Innermost Demons over for a barbecue :devil:

:D

Happy Birthday Ares! :bday:

Wow, those Chinese ships are a great surprise! Thank you very much Delta_Strife and Ares! :thanx:

Edit: When seeing that I posted in the 1890-1918 thread I first thought, that I was posting in the wrong thread - but than I realized, that the surprise is much, much bigger. All these new ships for a revival of the AOI scenario and a combined AOI+WWII+Cold War mod. I think I am getting crazy!

:dance::banana::bounce::woohoo::xmassign:

Last edited:
Top Bottom