• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Alternative Member's Photo Thread IV: Mug Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Santorum the mental guy who compared the war in Iraq to Lord of the Rings?

The image was broken for me so I hosted it on image shack and edited my post. I'm not sure if you originally saw it or not.

Yeah Santorum is just nuts. He dresses his kids up as if it was 1900 and also happened to compare homosexuality with bestiality. I think his approval rating below 30 perecent. Why he even bothered to run is a mystery to even me.

This is for Kan

The image was broken for me so I hosted it on image shack and edited my post. I'm not sure if you originally saw it or not.

Yeah Santorum is just nuts. He dresses his kids up as if it was 1900 and also happened to compare homosexuality with bestiality. I think his approval rating below 30 perecent. Why he even bothered to run is a mystery to even me.

Didn't his wife also miscarry, and they took the corpse back home, dressed it up, and had it lying around the house for ages?

You could right an entire book on the strange and controversial things Santorum does. I mean, take a look at his wikipedia entry. At least 1/2 of the page is dedicated to the numerous political controversies he has caused.

You could right an entire book on the strange and controversial things Santorum does. I mean, take a look at his wikipedia entry. At least 1/2 of the page is dedicated to the numerous political controversies he has caused.

So are most political articles. ;)

Riesstiu IV

An uncanny resemblance to the girl advice threads in Off-Topic.

Dawgphood001, What did John Kerry ever do to you?

(does anybody know who the guy in blue actually is, and what's going on?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom