• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Alternative Member's Photo Thread IV: Mug Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
If SuBi and Masquerouge mated they would be..

(it's a bit small, but it's a beaver mask)

It's not red enough for Masquerouge :p

Rambuchan said:
^ Isn't that Brisbane stadium?

(Lambs to the slaughter)
I thought it must be Australia somewhere, the fencing and barn at the back looks to be too technologically advanced to be New Zealand. :mischief:

Perfection on the left, for obvious reasons. Narz on the right, as his name always reminds me of when Pinky says "narf"

JohnnyB's Epic Manuver!

Our resident Republicans after the midterm elections. Rmsharpe as the ackward pre-teen in the back. Kathyrn as the crying daughter of Santorum.

Riesstiu IV said:

Our resident Republicans after the midterm elections. Rmsharpe as the ackward pre-teen in the back. Kathyrn as the crying daughter of Santorum.
Another giant big X? Or for us firefox users, the amazing invisible graphic :crazyeye:.

Thanks for doing me earlier guys! :thanx:

Don't worry CivGeneral, that's not Bush being pope, it's me. ;) Yeah, that's likely. :lol:

Perfection

Haha, Santorum the mental guy who compared the war in Iraq to Lord of the Rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom