The Amazing Race: An Interactive Gameshow

Dhoomstriker is going to destroy all of us
Nahhh, not really. The last round is where it all gets decided. By then, we should have all gotten some practice and learned from each other's approaches in prior rounds, such that the remaining contestants will be in for a good fight.

The results from prior rounds will mostly just have been used to get you there.

This is going to be fun. Great idea! :thumbsup:

This sounds like great fun, pity I'm leaving soon.
But can I play along? (playing the saves without actually being in the competition) It wouldn't be fair if I could 'skip' some rounds which I could have lost, in my opinion - which I would have to, being absent for 12 days.
But if Yoshi updates this at the rate he updates his other stories as I've heard, I think I'll be back when this gameshow starts :lol:

I will join if you clarify one thing-
Is it the first person to complete it or the quickest time it is done in? I ask this because not everyone is on at the same time.

Last spot! You said in your sig that this was your second gameshow, so I'm wondering, what's your first?

Is it the first person to complete it or the quickest time it is done in? I ask this because not everyone is on at the same time.

Based on my understanding, it is how quickly in Civ game turns that we are able to accomplish something, not what time GMT we finish.

It's the quickest time in-game. Which means the date inside the save, not real time. If it was measured in real time, Olaf would be losing each round :p

@ Landlubber: Welcome! Good to see that Sig is useful for something :D

EDIT: Ninja'd. Mitchum and Sam answered respective questions

The game will start in a few minutes (AKA: When I finish making the first save). Allow me also to clarify that you can grab and play the save at your leisure. It's just that if your the last person to submit results, you will be pushed :p

The game will start in a few minutes (AKA: When I finish making the first save). Allow me also to clarify that you can grab and play the save at your leisure. It's just that if your the last person to submit results, you will be pushed :p

I'm looking forward to this one. For clarification, should we post our results in this thread (would be spoilerish but would be more fun for outside observers and to keep tabs on the competition) or PM them directly to you? If we post them in this thread, we could put our results in Spoilers with a gentlemen's agreement not to peek until done with the task.

My PM box is filled enough :p. It's recommended to post them here in the thread. I do like the Spoilers idea, though :D

Top Bottom