The Best Album According To CFC OT: Vote!

Which is the best album of all time? (Or: Which of these do you like the best?)

• OK Computer (Radiohead)

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • Factory Showroom (They Might Be Giants)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Ænima (Tool)

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • A Night at the Opera (Queen)

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Definitely Maybe (Oasis)

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Metallica (Metallica)

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (The Beatles)

Votes: 11 8.1%
  • Between the Buttons (Rolling Stones)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Feeding of the 5000 (Crass)

• The Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd)

Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Back in Black (ACDC)

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Ramones (Ramones)

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Appetite for Destruction (Guns N' Roses)

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Led Zeppelin IV (Led Zeppelin)

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • Save My Soul (Big Bad Voodoo Daddy)

• Kind of Blue (Miles Davies)

• The White Album (The Beatles)

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • HIStory: Past, Present and Future (Michael Jackson)

• Disintegration (The Cure)

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Born to Run (Bruce Springsteen)

• Total voters

The Last Conformist

Irresistibly Attractive
Shouldn't require an explanation really. The options are albums that were nominated in the previous thread. If you nominated something there which did not make it to the poll, be my guest and whine about it - I can't post more than twenty options in a poll anyway.

(If you don't see the poll, it's cause I'm currently putting it together. Patience!)

All of these are nothing compared to The Human Equation. Therefore I refuse to vote :p

No moans here, just "GO RAMONES!"

They're only one of the most influential bands of all time! And their S/T album was their best, and most influential, and defined several genre's, and was something completely new and unique that mainstream music hadn't heard of before.

Not many albums can claim to have completely changed the face of rock music forever.

Warman17 said:
All of these are nothing compared to The Human Equation. Therefore I refuse to vote :p
THE is pretty damn good, but I wouldn't say that anything by The Beatles is nothing compared to well, anything. :)
I voted for the White Album, but it's not my favorite album (none of the possible things I'd consider to be my favorites are on the poll.)

Of those, I'm pretty torn between "Led Zeppelin IV" (whatever that may be :p), "A Night At The Opera" and "Dark Side Of The Moon", although all three are incredibly overplayed.

Homogenic from Björk.
La Ballade de Mélodie Nelson from Serge Gainsbourg.

On the list above. The white album from the Beatles. :)

Marla_Singer said:
Homogenic from Björk.

Luv that Album :goodjob:

I nominated The Wall- By Pink Floyd but it's not on the list :cry: So I voted for Ok Computer by Radiohead

To those who haven't voted yet: If you vote for the Beatles or Rolling Stones I will help keep the next thread you start near the top for a whole week. :mischief:

I've never heard any of these albums so I refuse to vote. Where's the "other" option?!

Yom said:
I've never heard any of these albums so I refuse to vote. Where's the "other" option?!
What? I'm speechless. Those are pretty much the biggest albums of all time. (With the exceptions of Factory Showroom, Feedign the 5000, Definitely Maybe and Save My Soul) I can't say I wouldn't have liked *****es Brew on there instead of one of those.

There's no other option because 20 is the max option limit and he filled it up with the albums.

Syterion said:
What? I'm speechless. Those are pretty much the biggest albums of all time. (With the exceptions of Factory Showroom, Feedign the 5000, Definitely Maybe and Save My Soul) I can't say I wouldn't have liked *****es Brew on there instead of one of those.

There's no other option because 20 is the max option limit and he filled it up with the albums.
I don't really listen to rock. Hip-hop and rap is really more my style (but not all types, e.g. Ja Rule sucks).

its a toughie. I love most of these albums. Ill vote for Save my Soul, to represent BBVD, but I like just about all of them. If any of you guys like Retro-Swing music, or want to listen to music that really moves, check out Save my Soul. it'll be worth your while.

For what its worth, Born to Run would be my number 2

Top Bottom