• Marl Downs settler to build improvements

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Mordhemia settler to found B1

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mordhemia settler to found G2

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Mordhemia settler to build improvements

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Silly Serutan, they should... (specify)

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have estimated the lie of hidden resorces ("there they are under the grass!!") in the region thanks to starchaser's invaluable guide.
Please point out any errrors.:)
It can be seen that there are not only many to be transformed, but also off the coast of thunderfalls is an ocean square with resources, although this does not fall within the city' radius:scan:

So Rout, your diagram answers a question about the G2 City Site (shown in first post of this thread). We might want to forest the special, so should build the city NE of the $ G2 site, Pure Green adjacent to 3 Forest. That City Site is an immediate concern, so am I right how you interpret the data?

Yep youve got it, the $ marks are where I predict there will be resources.
The city might even be located NW of the site to accomodate more river.
I strongly suggest transformation before founding the city (same settler) just in case.
Well, just to stop me being emasculated if its wrong:blush:

Did you mean Starlifter?

Anyway, are there any hidden specials in the far north?

BTW, the square NE of the $ was the original suggestion for G2.
I'd rather not move it farther NW because that would abandon the grassland 2 squares SE of the $.

:goodjob: Emasculated? Don't worry. But seriously, I don't feel our MD Settler will have time to transform the $spot now, and Jayne may not get that far tonight either.

Let's call it G2NE, Pure Green adjacent to 3 Forest. The G2NE was suggested earlier anyway. It will start working the one River Bend GrassLand Shield, and can use the Pure Green 2W of Mordhiemia. If you look at MonkE's Colonization of Chryshe Lands, you might agree the River will be utilized anyway. Another site nearby is F4, on the Forest 3NW of Regia Civitas.

I, too, would found the city first, and worry about uncovering the special later. Settlers take too long to do that at this stage of the game. Wait until we have more cities established and/or we have egineers who work faster.

Did you mean Starlifter?
Sorry, no offence!!
At least I didnt call him shirtlifter
Anyway, are there any hidden specials in the far north?
See thread on chryshe colonisation

Top Bottom