The Brothers Material

Back, Back foul temptress!! I will not be swayed, mainly because my faction is the one in power :) I may reconisder once the winds of fortune have changed, but not now.

Pat123

As the owner of the Horse resource I would like to officially invite you to found a monestary on my land, to tend the herds and learn ways to use these magnificaent creatures. While the Blastoid is away I, his loyal friend and Steward Clydas will work with you to make full use of these animals.

Of course, I would be honored to work with your herds. Mmm...herds... :drool:

Pat was tending to the horses under the roof of the newly built pasture.

"Ahh, how nice to finally have some shelter from the rain and sun.
Waking soaked and dirty really gets old," he thought with a laugh. All morning Pat had been out gathering the hay for his horses; hard work to be sure, but labor truly befitting a monk.

Now he had finished, and was storing the newly harveted grain in the upper loft of the barn. Once the elation of finally having a roof over his head wore off, he began to wonder: Why? Why all this trouble for beasts suited merely for food, or as a novelty in a nobleman's stables? Yes, the beasts were beautiful creatures and he enjoyed working with them, but they msut have a purpose greater than being dinner.

Suddenly, Pat heard a low, thundering roar coming from the direction of the grazing fields. "OH NO!!! THE HORSES ARE STAMPEDING!!!" Pat yellled. Pat attempted to grb onto the joists of the barn, but before he could the wall of horses smashed into the barn.

Screaming like a little girl, Pat fell into the chaotic mess. Dazed, Pat went along with the herd for a few seconds. Then, a strange thought came into his head, "Why aren't I dead?" Looking around, Pat realized that, instead of being trampled beneath the hooves of the beasts, he was sitting on top of of one.

He was riding it!

"WHHOOOOO!!" screamed Pat as the thunderous mass rushed over the plains of Arete. Finally, after many minutes of running, the herd came to a stop and settled down to graze. With a sigh, exhausted from hanging on for dear life, Pat promptly fell off the horse and passed out.

As the Abott of the Hooves I suggest you name a few of the stronger and faster steeds. Maybe a few pics too?

Pat, in exchange for a Marble Mansion and barn when we eventualy find Marble, will you trade me a good racing stud and 2 quick mares? Also, if you find the time could you pick me out your best steed for the Great Chariot Race?

Top Bottom