the CANADIAN waiting list.

Thanks Sansevero - that worked.

They indeed have them, you need to ask a clerk to get one (should have done that at lunch..) - they're backstore until tomorrow am (at the Forum anyway).

I'm still waiting, but I was making a map based on the world map of another game so I still have something do to without starting a new game that I'd just abandon once I got access to all the new features. Also I'd probably put off finishing the map for a long time if I had BtS.

EB Games...Edmonton City Centre...

Just got a call telling me they had arrived...10 left.

JUST GOT BTS!!!!

WOOT!!!!
Yah!!!

Gameshack. They had a sale on it as well, 2 for 1. (my civ 4 cd got scratched, so instead of buying the game + the expack for 100$ i got it for 40$!!!!)

Future Shop on Broadway in Vancouver has it. (I Pre-ordered from EB though and I'm still waiting for a call from them that its in)

according to their website future shop here in Edmonton has it, I'm heading their before work

Merivale EB has it in Ottawa!! I picked up my two copies!!

:woohoo: :dance: :bounce: :banana:

YAAAAAAAY! I just got BTS at EB Games!
Time: July 25, 2007 at 15:15

I'm such a happy civfanatic now!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: let's :rockon:

I'm over 40 and I feel like a kid at Christmas! :D

Future Shop on Broadway in Vancouver has it. (I Pre-ordered from EB though and I'm still waiting for a call from them that its in)

So Does the one on Granville & Robson, I went there on my lunch break and picked it up. I had to wait around for an employee to 'check the back' for me, but she found it, opened up the box (of 10-15 copys) and away I went! :cool:

I shall be installing it tonight, looks like I wont finish my last Warlords game afterall. :(

I like the price too, $30 bucks is no biggie~

Call around to a few EB Games - they do pre-orders store by store, so not all of them used them all up filling pre-orders. I got one from Cloverdale Mall in Etobicoke at 2pm, and there were at least 2 left. Get the numbers for a few in your greater area, and call them in order from closest, and you'll probably find a copy.

Woohoo! :D

Best Buy near Bay and Dundas in toronto also carries it in stock. But it costs 40 $!!! That's why i went to gameshack.

Future Shop on Broadway in Vancouver has it.
And as usual, the major cities get everything first. I'm off to check out stores in Abbotsford and hopefully I'll return with a copy. :)

I got mine at Future Shop in Stoney Creek. They had one more copy if anyone is looking. (almost 2 hrs ago).

Got it late this afternoon: EB games @ Vaughan Mills shopping center in Vaughan (just north of Toronto).

Just finished installing it...but going camping this weekend :lol:

You fortunate blokes. :p I guess around here is VERY low priority just as we are in the whole High speed thing...

Ah well, it will make the actual acquiring it even better.

Top Bottom