The Church of Meleet.

Is anyone else amused that these so called Randomites are always visiting our holy place to rant and rave ...

I find it all sooo comical just how predictible they have become ... Mel is certain to entice and compel and offer dancing fruit ... and Azza? ... well lets just say that his babel is every time uninterpretable ...

So much for being random :p

Pies can be many random flavours, much like cakes and pizza, all of which the RNG likes. Anyway who said we had to be random all the time? Not the RNG, we only have to be random at random times

I have come to join you all for worship of the great Meleet. I have sinned in his eyes, and now want to turn from my evil ways, and content myself with being dirt on the shoe of Meleet :(

:worship: Meleet be praised! :worship:

Funny how long it takes to get these 'worshipper's into church!

Looking at the post dates, it seems that until these hijinks got underway, no one had been here in 5 1/2 months!

:shake: I must say... as an outside observer (I broke in you see :mischief: ) that you guys are nuts for worshiping some dude :crazyeye:

I demand an explanation from the Meleetists on why the jungle luxuries on the other continent give more income than ours:

Other continent:

Gems = +4 commerce
Silks = +3 commerce

Our continent:

Spices = +2 commerce
Dyes = +1 commerce

If Meleet is so benevolent, why has he punished us?

Note: I do not seriously care about this, I am just looking for trouble.:)

Are you blind? Only the RNG could place resources in such a way.

Then why must the battle islanders not toil? Is you Meleet unfair?

for the other continent is the promised land. it will all be in our dominion eventually. Only pagans would be so impatient :shake:

I just had a vision ... or a burning bush experience :twitch:

<Roleplay>
*A voice calls out from above* Do not forget your Protector. The other people are filled with loathe and greed. It is destiny that has brought you there to punish the heathens. Let not yourself be lead astray by their temptations.
*The voice fades*
</Roleplay>

and then it did disperse with no evidence :eek:

Are there more out there ?!!!

... for this was not from the great Meleet :worship: but from an uberbeing named Chieftess :wavey:

Questions, questions, questions spinning through my psychie ...

Is she friend or foe ... benign or trickster ... Is this a plot from the randomite dice throwers or a side effect from the Nut vintage wines that I keep on finding. :crazyeye:

I must consult the texts for further reference ... after a good long sleep ;)

Gather and rejoice ... we have found a sign from the creator :worship:

For He controls ALL ... Better than a burning bush ... even the fishes and other denizens of the deep obey his word.

In their love and devotion they have spelled out R and M :dance:

Listen not to the unbeliever heretics ... the letters do not stand for 'Random Manifestations' or 'Random Machine' :nono: ... They spell the name of Rik Meleet :worship:

What better a sign of portent can there be for us ??? ... We are the Chosen Ones :D

This discovery may very well quake the very foundations of the world ... Proof positive that the creator is on our side :salute:

Should we sell this knowledge onto the others who strive against us ???

Wouldn't it be cool :mischief: that since we found the sign that we could ask just one question from the all seeing <hint> <hint> <hint>

... I would ask Oh Great Meleet :worship: if Donuts and KISS are indeed in a secret alliance against us.

I must admit that, tho' I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Randomite, this Sign is powerful. It's as if we were to find a repeating series of 0's and 1's buried a million decimal places inside Pi --- the precise value of which is a physical fact of the nature of this Universe, and could only mean that the Universe was deliberately formed*

But I doubt we'll get a prize :(

*borrowed from Carl Sagan's wonderful novel "Contact", the movie version of which left out the more intriguing and forceful plot line, and instead focussed on the lesser.

Top Bottom