The Civ 5 C&C Off-Topic Thread

Klisz

King
The Colonialist Legacies thread got derailed to be about people's ages and the Civilizations Small and Large thread got derailed to be about shipping. As Chrisy15 pointed out, a large part of what makes these off-topic conversations enjoyable is that they're between the relatively tight-knit Civ 5 Creation & Customization community instead of across the whole site, so I decided I'd make a thread specifically for the CiVC&C people to dump their nonsense to keep all the actual threads their on-track.

Hopefully this is going to work properly and not be forgotten by everyone.

Hopefully.

A colony established far away from the home lands of the Mod Empires...

It'd be nice to get this thread going although I think that the Japan Split thread should still be the official CBR thread

Something tells me we might need a moderator here to keep this thread on the correct Off-Topic topic. :p

WATM scenario based on the modders colonising the Off Topic section...

Dammit, wrong thread...

So, have we established a colony in these foreign lands to aid in the search for Leugi and Jan, our fallen brethren? I can only hope that we'll manage to find them somewhere in this brave new world.

So, have we established a colony in these foreign lands to aid in the search for Leugi and Jan, our fallen brethren? I can only hope that we'll manage to find them somewhere in this brave new world.

Weren't they caught by that horrible monster called "Real Life"?

Well there's 5 of you newbies so y'all gotta come up with 1 gpt to pay your tithe to the Church of Hygro

Well there's 5 of you newbies so y'all gotta come up with 1 gpt to pay your tithe to the Church of Hygro

That's a bit on the low side. Church Property gives you 2 GPT per city with your religion in it.

And welcome newbies, to OT.

TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
THE DEMOCRATS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA
FEMINISM IS A BRAIN WASHED CULT
THE LEFT IS EVIL AND AUTHORITARIAN
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP
TRUMP

I think I've summed up what OT is about rather quickly ( not really, but it is fun to make fun of OT sometimes).
And have I mentioned I love your work? Especially with the Inuit.

I mean, as chairman of 16NP I'm all for anarchy and everything, but #bringbackpookie

We're one city :(

We need to build a wall to keep the Civnerds out of the OT.

Make the OT Great Again!

CurtSibling for Vice Chancellor!

So that's why the modding community never stepts out of the modding subforum...
interesting.

Top Bottom