The Daily Pineapple

Well here is Issue 2.
Theres the continuation of Robbos tale plus a story i had and with a nice pic of the colossus and its full!

By all means if you have an idea, put it here, we can always put out more issues!:D

ill be writing an article for the next one, this time george your having a humongous.....brain?

i will have to finish up my story...for the next one.

Well its been a while.

George has given it the kick start to get it going again, but given the long break lets all throw in some articles and make it a multi page special edition:)

George paste your one in here so i can start putting it together

Spoiler :
A revolution has occurred in Aloha.

For years a section of our population has repressed the people of Aloha and kept us from the glory that we deserve. They have led us down a dark path and supported isolationism. Finally, some noble Alohans have gathered together to throw off the yolk of oppression.

Kuningas led a government based on “democracy” and “freedom”. He and his lower class proletarian supporters voted in their own leaders. The list includes Treasury Secretary Ybbor, in charge of redistributing wealth, and UN Ambassador Robboo, in charge of giving away all of our government secrets and keeping down the rich.

They did not know that the Aristocracy had secretly inserted one of our own into the government. BCLG hid his wealth in off-shore bank accounts and slummed around, acting like a beggar. He made such a convincing bum, he eventually became head of the Foreign Appeasement League. From there, he saw how poorly our government was run, and how we didn’t form strong alliances with anybody. He decided to change that.

The revolution was bloody, but needed. People of wealth across our nation started to treat the poor how they deserved to be treated. No longer would our money be taken to pay for such luxuries as food and medicine. From now on if you can’t pay back your loans, you actually pay a penalty and sit in jail until you give the money back.

A council was formed to set up a new government. For his efforts in enslaving those worse off, BCLG was made the new King of Aloha. Most of the rich people were finally able to buy large tracts of land and were set up as Lords. King BCLG appointed several lords to important positions, including Lord Robi D in charge of the new Foreign Allies Ministry, Lord GeorgeOP as the new UN Representative, and Lord Gandhi Rules as the new Tax Collector.

The only bad news from the revolution is that most of the traitors from the old government have escaped our Torture and Re-education Centers and are still on the lam. There are even rumors that they are still trying to contact the other nations of our world to sabotage our efforts. We will be trying to change the passwords on all of our accounts, but until then it is still possible, and threatened, that they will play our turn without following the orders of King BCLG.

As of this point, Aloha Kingdom is forgiving all nations of their dealings with the country. We are actively looking for trading partners and military partners to help further the money making capability of our upper class. All questions and formal contacts should be directed towards Lord Robi D or Lord GeorgeOP. King BCLG is much too busy to waste his time answering mail. Please ignore all contact with outlaws, as we will treat conspirators the same as the poor class themselves.

It's been a while since I have come here.

Are we winning?

i finally got around to posting edition 3.

Don't be shy with stories/ideas for edition 4

i posted a reply...and added a bit. Someone needs to respond to my response.

How are we going on the next issue?

I'm trying on a article...

Spoiler :
After a suprise attack (well atleast a bit) President BCLG100 are in a dark corner in his dark office, throwing darts at a Picture of Tubby Rower. Somehow, he hits it the time. He yells at the ministers, Robboo and George OP to tell their point of view. George think that if we build enough workers, it will take ages to finish all of them up, then a army can run to Piffles capital, build a wooden horse and hide in there and during the night, they could run out and raze the city. Robboo thinks that if we get lucky, the galley can beat crap of theire galleons whith the big odds of 0.4%, it is really possible, as we have seen in so many games... BCLG100 reacted on both plans whith that way so the ministers ran out whith several dart arrows after them...

You guys can end it up.

Top Bottom