[BTS] The Dilemma

I've just razed my former city... so sad... but some fun instead of just waiting for the approaching end...

That was actually a resettled one. Seems that defense sucks, even with strong counter units.

But anyway, GPS

What I really dislike in this game is the lack of iron sources... To have a more balanced game, I think that Sinimusta should have been deprived of iron... and even though... in the end he would win, as it happens in almost all games he plays...

I've heard from a reliable source that the Misterious man wants to buy missionaires (DAT)... but I've also heard that he is expecting you to name your price...

Last edited:
Last turn Holy Roman forces managed to chase the force that razed Florence and fought some quite successful skirmishes. Meanwhile Ruffs cities are being taken one by one. GPS

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

Arrogance is getting increasingly more arrogant... you have been warned...

woop de doo. Good luck to Mr Aggogance.

FOUR (4)?? 4 (four)????? UAUU!!! I'm impressed! That's a huge amount of iron resources!!!! How come???? Mr Arrogance has awakened up too late...

Why are we continuing with this game?

GG and Well done to Sinimusta.

Why are we continuing with this game?

GG and Well done to Sinimusta.

I agree... and now that Mr Arrogance (Luthor = the chicken) retired from the game, this will make things even easier to Sinimusta.

Another well deserved victory for Sinimusta! Michkov, what do you say?

PS: I do not mind to continue playing until the end, just for the sake of playing, but I already now what my end is (R.I.P.)

Last edited:
Thanks gg! I think Luthor made iron scarce on this map on purpose. The iron between me and Rodrigo was for example right in the middle, no closer to one or the other. It was up to player aggressiveness to deny it from the other and thus gain a long term advantage.

This game is designed for players that like to be surprised by a non-usual scenario.​
The strategic resources will be handpicked according to a secret masterplan..

It was clear that strategic resources would be "different" than the usual game. In the main land there were 2 iron sources. And both of them at the EXACT same distance from the player's capital.

Is this game over? the gmail account is getting hit a little bit

thx ...

Your Google Account and all its data have been deleted

Top Bottom