[BTS] The Dilemma

I dont mind if you keep playing
That was not the question.

Actually... I mind keep playing... but I have to, don't I?
I made Arrogance too strong... and now I must bear this instead of unleashing the AI Kraken among humans... :sad:

I'm still playing against myself in this game. Apart from Ruff borrowing a worker I had little interaction with the world around me. So I haven't formed an opinion on Mr Arrogance yet.

There is only one Wonder being built... I am not going to say by how many cities...

I send the turn to Sinimusta yesterday (via tracker), but the tracker is still pointing at me...

Turn 44 already?? ultra-fast play! :crazyeye: But no, I have not received turn 44 from Luthor... I'll ask him to (re)send.

The tracker will ignore any emails that don't have an attachment. Remember to send the save and not just a GPS / empty email.

On my first attempt, I think that I did send an email but forgot to attach the file.

However, on my second attempt (April 8th at 01:34), I sent the email with an attachment... so why did Rodrigo not receive it?

GPS to Sinimusta.

The tracker indicated my name, as the player with the turn, but I did not receive the file. Nonetheless, the game is moving.

I'm bored! I think that I will start building Great Wonders... heck, I can build the Pyramids in 4 turns! :shake:

GPS of turn 45 via tracker

Last edited:
I did not receive the file via the tracker (again). Ruff, could you please investigate the issue?

Hmm ... that gmail account seems to think that it needs to re-verify your address. I have done that - sent to your 'cscosta77' account.

Edit: Verification successful. I put the 'forward to' back in the email rule. Let me know if you don't get the next turn from the tracker.

Last edited:
turn is being delayed... I'm so used to play this turn almost on a daily basis that the 5 days wait seems kind of strange...

It's year AD-0048
Who has the save?
In-Game Name: Michkov
Forum Name: Michkov
5 days, 0 hours, 35 minutes passed since the save has been handed on.

Maybe Michkov forgot to send the turn... he his playing other pbems...

We have declared war on Rodrigos Rome over the aggressive settlement of Sikania. I've noticed the Roman lands are quite good, with nice sources of food and lush floodplain with developed cottages, that kind of potential for peaceful development can't be left unchecked. We urge others to join in aswell to slow down Roman development.

The settlement of Sikania was not intended to be an aggressive move, but the Romans recon that it has upset our cousins, the Holy Romans. The cause of it was the only visible source of iron in the north hemisphere (I wonder what our southern neighbors will do in the south with the only source of iron there). Diplomatic delegation sent to the Holy Roman Capital.

I would like to ask the Game Master if only two sources of iron are available in this game?

Here is a small treat for you:

Arrogance.JPG

And these are the greatest Civ of the known world:
1) Rodrigo
2) Sinimusta
3) Michkov
5) Ruff

Top Bottom