The Doktor's Icon Request Workshop

Hey there. I need some icons and was hoping you could help. Here's what I need from my Basque civ:

UU:

Spoiler :

If you could please make his hat red that would be great.

UB:

Spoiler :

Leader:

Spoiler :

Just his face and upper body.

Thank you in advance.

I did the UB for this a while ago. I can resend it.

Also, is that a Txapelgorri? Because there's better reference images on the internet...

Spoiler :

I did the UB for this a while ago. I can resend it.

I could have sworn you had made it. I guess I deleted it by accident or something because I can't seem it find it. If you could send it again that would be great.

Also, is that a Txapelgorri? Because there's better reference images on the internet...

Spoiler :

Yeah it's supposed to be a Txapelgorri. Good find.

Hows this? I personally like it better than the last one.

Me too, I especially like that you featured more map imagery, you can lay easy for now but considering you do leaderscreens... nevermind but I will be sure to return :crazyeye:.

Also in any future map requests please feature imagery to your hearts content, whatever seems fitting.

Hey there. I need some icons and was hoping you could help. Here's what I need from my Basque civ:

UU:

Spoiler :

If you could please make his hat red that would be great.

UB:

Spoiler :

Leader:

Spoiler :

Just his face and upper body.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I've been fairly busy, but hopefully it was worth the wait.

For your Txapelgorri;

and for your leader icon;

Hope the backgrounds are OK, I did a quick search of some examples of Basque architecture, and used the Euskaltzaindia for the leader image. I completely forget what was used in the unit icon though, and I lost the link I had used.

Do you still need the building icon, or did you get the one Doc did?

Also, I noticed your post in the unit request thread. I can do a reskin of that musket unit if you still need it.

I would also like to request this icon here

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.n..._=1446498791_e53eaafd5cba37170ea10fd87eaaa843

I would like the back ground Brown and the icon Gold, again allowing you to do whatever you feel would look better with it. Thank you.

I assume you're meaning a Civ icon? If so, how's this?

Hi, I would like to request a leader head "upgrade" of My fictional character Mosile Zanzari

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.n..._=1447199713_3fb4422a682edc33026a1093cd203ded

I would really appreciate if you could do this, and feel free to get creative and change whatever you think would make this look better. Thank you

Upgrade in what way? Also, that image is very small; there's not a whole lot I can do with it. Do you have a larger image? Leader scenes need to be 1600x900 pixels in dimension.

Thanks so much! Doc did the UB already so don't worry about it. And I would really appreciate it if you reskinned the UU :)

Just a bit of an update on the reskin:

Spoiler :

Please ignore the bright green on the boots and the pink on the collar; that's just so I know what part of the model corresponds with that part of the mesh. I also still need to colour in the pants and the little bit that sticks up on the front of the hat, as well as add a bit more texture to the jacket so that it doesn't look so painted on.

That looks really good Doktor, I think I'll use them too in my mod when you're finished if it's OK?

You mean the unit reskin? I'll leave that up to Uighur, since it's his mod that they're being made for.

Hello, came here to request an additional icon: warning quite big.
Spoiler :

Make the crescent moon and star Blue with a Red background here are the RGB's:
Moon and Star: (0,85,164)
Background: (239,65,53)

Hello, came here to request an additional icon: warning quite big.
Spoiler :

Make the crescent moon and star Blue with a Red background here are the RGB's:
Moon and Star: (0,85,164)
Background: (239,65,53)

I take it that it's for an Algerian civ?

Top Bottom