The drawing thread

Figured this was long overdue for a bump. Did I mention I work in colour now?

Based on an all-too-common sentiment—expressed by a retired foreign service worker, no less—that if you don't like the party in power, you'll get your say on election day. I contend it's not enough to sit idly by for _x years: 'engaged electorate' doesn't simply mean you get out and vote, it means you are keeping all the parties on their toes throughout the term. Otherwise, of course the government will ignore you up until the last possible moment—no-one's holding it to account.

Spoofed the Conservative Party of Canada's logo because international politics is my stand-in for fantasy sports teams, and at this point the Harper Tories may very well be even more dictatorial than Bush II.

I just can't draw people.

I was shooping a chainmail modeling shot -taken for another project- for no particular reason Saturday, and was amused by the results and added some features - attached is the avatar version I'm wearing at AC2 since.

-Pretty The Prophesy/Dogma, no? -For Star Trek purposes, it's a Metron, though...

Attachments

• ProphesyDogma.png
    ProphesyDogma.png
    30.3 KB · Views: 275
Figured this was long overdue for a bump. Did I mention I work in colour now?

Based on an all-too-common sentiment—expressed by a retired foreign service worker, no less—that if you don't like the party in power, you'll get your say on election day. I contend it's not enough to sit idly by for _x years: 'engaged electorate' doesn't simply mean you get out and vote, it means you are keeping all the parties on their toes throughout the term. Otherwise, of course the government will ignore you up until the last possible moment—no-one's holding it to account.

Spoofed the Conservative Party of Canada's logo because international politics is my stand-in for fantasy sports teams, and at this point the Harper Tories may very well be even more dictatorial than Bush II.
Thorvald, there's a thread on the Canadian federal election up in OT, if you're interested. :)

Thorvald, there's a thread on the Canadian federal election up in OT, if you're interested. :)
Don't tempt him into the wretched hive of scum and villainy known as OffTopic, there be trolls in dem dar waters! :hide:

(;))

How is one supposed to reach the toilet, let alone use it?

^Good question...

Well, i suppose you can move the sliding door of the bath?

Anyway, being in closed and limited environment is a key element of the tone of the game. Yet i may rework that a bit and move the sink further away :)

Well in that case the setting does the job. That's the one thing that seems to need tweaking.

Aw yee, Chukchi's back! :cool:

Top Bottom