The drawing thread

Kyriakos

Creator
Not sure if the other drawing thread will be moved, in which case this can be closed ;)

However if it stays then this is the place to post paintings/drawing/3d art etc.

Everyone welcome apart from trolls, as always :)

However if it stays then this is the place to post paintings/drawing/3d art etc.

Does this include any Machenima work or related? Since I have done a few in Garry's Mod (mostly in DYOS).

Grand Opening of the CivFanatics Art Museum

I know Abaddon has been bugging me for a while about his Gmod appearance for a while. The only "A" model that I could find was a Cyrillic "D" and the model itself was bigger than the ragdoll itself :(.

Abaddon (or the CivFanatics Warrior Dude)

A collage of DYOS (As of DYOS 11) characters within Gmod

From Left to right.
Top: Stylesjl (A pigeon), Stylesrj (wearing a traffic cone), G-man.
Middle: Abaddon (Yelling at Stylesrj), Mythmonster (both old avatars), Choxorn (HL2 Zombie with a watermelon head), Spounge Bob Squarepants (E350tb), Kan' Sharuminar (Doctor Who), Sonic
Bottom: Tails, Captain2 (Startled a witch), Amy Rose, Shadow (Taniciusfox), Thorvald (Behind CivGeneral, holding a sword), CivGeneral (Myself holding a Gatling Laser from Fallout 3), Samus Aran, Motoko Kusanagi, Rocket (Taillesskangaru, being pulled by a Smoker), Bjorn, Knuckles

Yeah, the series has Loads and Loads of Characters :p

Just a quick request, folks: Please put your large images in spoiler tags so they don't distort the thread. Thanks! :)

:goodjob: Looks very good, but compared to your other works, it seems to be lacking in details, somewhat. You should do something about the roofs, especially about the roof of the centerpiece. The wall looks great. Oh and careful with those rebellious pixels in the SW corner (I'm sure you already know that, just saying :)).

The centerpiece was quite simpler than the other ones, but that is due to the simpler norse architecture. I can't do anything about that :)
As for the roofs, they have a texture, again it looks like the original stave and cannot think of anything to modify it..

Well, stylesrj's bra of doom didn't violate the forum rules, so I figure this shouldn't either...

For anyone who's kept track of my contributions to DYOS, this is just a preview of what to expect with Tanicius the Fox, who fills the role of local pervert.

This is the aftermath of him using his magical abilities to bring an anime character, King Kazuma(he's a rabbit, by the way), to life. Fairly simple-minded foxy...

Moderator Action: <snip> - sorry, I'd say that violates the forum rules.

When I looked at this picture after finishing it, I was like: "...Kazuma looks like Tailless' evil twin brother.... on 'ROIDS." :lol:

Why must everybody I draw look evil?! :cry:

That must definitely be your best city work to date! They look extremely realistic, the walled one looks almost like a fully professional reconstruction of a walled town. :D Great job.

Top Bottom