The French Revolution.

It's a year and a half since the last post. I strongly suspect YodaPower has let it die.

And why have you let it die? Why don't spend work in it and make the changes Rocoteh mentioned? A good scenario should be updated if there are possibilities to make it better. Or don't you think so?

Erster.Heiler said:
And why have you let it die? Why don't spend work in it and make the changes Rocoteh mentioned? A good scenario should be updated if there are possibilities to make it better. Or don't you think so?
I totally agree, but I don't have time and besides I lost the interest. I've made lots of scenarios, and some mods too. I don't have time to actually update them all the time, and convert them when new expansions arrive. Right now I am occupied with testing the lord of the mods, and soon civ 4, so this leaves me little time to actually mod anything.

Erster.Heiler said:
@Erster, I think this might be a good scenario, so if you are willing to work on it and improve Yoda's initial good work, I don't think anyone will mind. Hey, I'll be your customer! :D

Top Bottom