The future of Fall from Heaven

We could always... start a kickstarter... Make a standalone FFH3... id totally fund it

It is kinda hard to start a kickstarter in someone elses name. But if the team behind FFH2 started a kickstarter I would probably support it.

It's not hard to create a basic lore for a cool Fantasy game.

How is that even related?

If making up lore is the same as making FFH 3 all fantasy games out there could be considered FFH 3. Unless it is the team behind FFH 2 that makes FFH 3, I do not see how it is FFH 3.

nah man! we can sit here and stay with FFH2 for many years to come :)
Until Mulcarn (the god of not getting on with your life) reincarnates through Auric Ulvin and puts everything back into stasis. And you are helping him, Tasunke! So when we can't play FFH2 any more it will be all your fault! :p

Maybe it won't always be what we are playing, but who doesn't come back to it after a time :)
Agreed.

I think if ffh2 team made a kickstarter, but on a few basic ideas and just some examples from ffh2 and said that they wanna make a sequel to that. Then they just set a price, how much funding they need. If we manage to fund it, then hell, they can get more in depth.

How is that even related?

If making up lore is the same as making FFH 3 all fantasy games out there could be considered FFH 3. Unless it is the team behind FFH 2 that makes FFH 3, I do not see how it is FFH 3.

I don't mean to be condescending or rude. We all want a good game. One that is stable, interesting, and improved upon. Doesn't seem like there is much of a team improving FFH2 anymore without Kael, except people like Sephi and Tholal, etc.

There are many interesting fantasy worlds we could make mods from, and/or steal concepts from without having to pay fees, as long as the mod is entirely free. They are endless it seems.

I like what Kael mentioned about the upcoming 64 bit game they are making, as that is an important development to minimize overprocessing.

Top Bottom