The Iliad

I'm going to be going away for the rest of this week, could you please kick me to the AI if you're reading this and I'm still human-controlled? I'm going to try to do this myself, but I don't know for sure if I'll get the chance to or not.

I'm going to be going away for the rest of this week, could you please kick me to the AI if you're reading this and I'm still human-controlled? I'm going to try to do this myself, but I don't know for sure if I'll get the chance to or not.

I have done this.

Just so everyone is aware you can "kick" yourselves by selecting the Retire option from the Main Menu. On your return just pick up your civ again from the entrance screen to the game.

Bolkonsky. ;)

I will be leaving for a 10 day trip. basmans_grob will sub for me during this time. Be nice to him please!

There does appear to be a problem with CivStats, which unfortunately I do not have time to sort out at present.

A new turn, 430 BC, has just begun.

Players who have entered their email in the game will continue to receive notification of turn changes, which is, of course, independent of CivStats.

If there are ongoing issues I will endeavour to resolve them over the weekend.

Bolkonsky. ;)

Hi,

A lot of people offered deals today to amh52 - can you re-send them as he is back tommorow and I didn't see the point of trying to figure out if I should say yes when he can make them tommorow!

Top Bottom