The Iliad

Cornelius Sulla informed me that he would be away from Nov 24 to Dec 11. I know that he left someone in charge of his Civ but for some reason the Civ was converted to the AI. I do not know why that was done. I will try to contact him and ask what he would like me to do.

Bolkonsky. ;)

I heard back from Cornelius Sulla who informs me that he believes that his nephew is away for a few days.

Bolkonsky. ;)

I wouldn't recommend lettting the AI war for you...

Did you tell him his Civ will be dead when he gets back ? :rolleyes:

In general I prefer that comments about the game are avoided in the game thread, which I use mainly for housekeeping issues and will follow that policy myself.

Also. I have advised players, including Cornelius Sulla, that it is preferable not to switch to the AI when absent but instead to get a substitute to play their moves.

Bolkonsky.

Well i want to thank Mali for putting a good fight and not giving up on us, well played!

Hey all,

I replaced oob - without getting into details... tried to put up a fight, but it looked as though a loss was inevitable when I joined.

If you know of another warlords game that has a civ that is NOT on the verge of death that needs a sub or replacement - pm me

Thanks

Hey all,

I replaced oob - without getting into details... tried to put up a fight, but it looked as though a loss was inevitable when I joined.

If you know of another warlords game that has a civ that is NOT on the verge of death that needs a sub or replacement - pm me

Thanks

Thank you for taking part in the game.

Bolkonsky. ;)

Greetings all, I have just taken over France... A civ which is currently suffering from a shock'n awe attack from the Mongols! The future of France is uncertain, but I just wanted to say hello.

:cool:

Well i would like to play on - but i will go with the group on this.

By the way Marry Christmas guys:D

A very Merry Christmas to all players in The Iliad.

We are now down to a select group of nine from the original eighteen that started; eight of us are the original players. According to the stats the game has been running for slightly over 4050 hours.

For some time I have considered starting a BtS game but have held back because of the lack of an official patch but when one becomes available, assuming that there are not any more problems, I will start a game up. All players who are presently in The Iliad will be invited to join.

Compliments of the season to you all.

Bolkonsky. ;)

A BTS game would be great - with the Iliad players and some new ones.

I though there was an official patch already out there?

There are a tons of bugs in the official patch. So it isn't optimal. You going to play on epic again?

There are a tons of bugs in the official patch. So it isn't optimal. You going to play on epic again?

If and when I start a new BtS game I will probably keep the same settings, including epic. I may well reduce the number of missed turns to three before kicking a player and I will ask players use a sub when away.

You are correct BtS still has a significant number of bugs. I will be patient and wait for the next patch from Firaxis and even then let or month or so pass before starting.

I will ask existing players to recommend new players, bearing in mind that I am looking for a high standard of play. Oyzar, you would be an obvious choice.

For now I won't write any more on this as I don't want this thread to go off topic. As I have written previously I prefer this thread to be used for housekeeping issues only. I made an exception for Christmas. :p

Bolkonsky. ;)

Ejecting spies on war declaration and taking multiple cities in a turn due to teleporting workers is just some of the issues that comes up... Read about it in the bts forum.

Just checking in to see how things are progressing - I'd love to be considered for a BTS game - my schedule is back in order and I can probably add a game again.

Good luck to my former Roman brothers!

Top Bottom