The Incan Conquistadors

Guerra said:
I hope the story isn't over?

I have been quite busy the last week, so I will continue it by the end of the week.

A relatively short update, as I haven't played alot this week.

On the mainland, another war began to develop. The Aztecs declared war and marched across the border towards Liverpool. They had a large army, but they were armed with weapons that could not match those of the Incans. The Incan Infantry and Cavalry arrived from the northwest and began to take position on the hills between the Aztecs and Liverpool. They marched down the hill and engaged the Aztec forces. The battle was onesided, with the Incans cutting through the Aztec forces with little difficulty. The invasion was repelled, and now the Incan generals sought to take the battle to the Aztec homeland. However, the Mongols and Incans did not have an open borders policy, and the Incans were forced to wait back in their lands for the remainder of the war.

In the new world, a Incan expeditionary force landed on the shores near Angle. They took up position in the forests to the southeast. The Angles fought with Longbows, and faced no serious threat to the Incans. They attacked, killing many of the Angles, and retreated back into the forest to regroup. Once they were ready, they marched back towards the city to meet the remainder of the forces. The Angles were soon defeated, and the Incans took control of the city. The Incans quickly brought in a Great Artist, spreading Incan culture all throughout the city. Soon the cities borders exploded outwards into the deserts to the north, and reaching the outskirts of the Spanish city of Santiago.

Looks like the Spanish will give you a little compitention for the new world. I'd wait for Santiago to become a 2 city and capture it.

This is a very interesting tale. I look forward to reading more. But i would give you a few suggestions nonetheless :

Next time, try a game in marathon speed, it would probably end up even more interesting for both you and your readers. Here, the fast pace of technological evolution is a bit overwhelming.

It is obvious you have a military, territorial, and technological advantage. Any war you fight will be won with a wink. Why don't you try diplomatic approach ? The almighty soviet incans have proved their military superiority, now they show they can command the world with their words.

Because diplomatic victories aren't as fun. :p

Great story, I fear yet anticipate what happens if and when you get nukes. For historical significance, I vote you invade spain's new world, demand all of thier gold, then kill them anyway.

ArmoredCavalry said:
Great story, I fear yet anticipate what happens if and when you get nukes. For historical significance, I vote you invade spain's new world, demand all of thier gold, then kill them anyway.

That's a slow day's work for me. :p

The Incan government sought to stake out a larger claim in the new world by founding new colonies all along the continent. Soon many citizens volunteered to settle new cities. The first city was Huamanga, located in the desert to the north of of Angle. The city was lay near a large deposit of aluminum, which would provide the Incans with a secure source with which they could build many things to come. Next was Vilcas, located along the coast between Huamanga and Angle, ensuring the Incans of control of the lands connecting the two cities.

Back in Cuzco, Huayna Capac had a grand new cultural structure built. It was Broadway, and housed grand musicals which the Incan people could listen to and enjoy. Additionally, the Incan government could send the musicals to cities around the world to bring in additional money.

After the many years of peace, the Incan war machine kicked back into high gear. With the invention of Tanks and Gunships, the Incan army was now a mechanized force ready to roll over their opponents. Taking advantage of the Mongol-Spanish War, the Incans declared war on Kublai Khan and began their advance. A mixed force of Tanks and Gunships attacked the city. Facing only Infantry, the battle was quickly over. The inferior Mongol forces were unable to withstand the barrage unleashed by the Incans, and the city of New Sarai soon fell to Incan forces.

While the Tanks were busy regrouping, the Incans unleashed a wave of Infantry against Coventry. The Incans used this battle to test out their newest creation, the Bomber. They proved to be an outstanding success, as they dropped their payload on the city and watched as the city burnt below. The Infantry moved in, facing scattered resistance from Mongol Infantry who were quickly eliminated. With the fall of Coventry, the city of Seville was now cut off from the Mongol heartland.

In the north, an Incan Armoured column had taken the city of York. The majority of the Incan Infantry Corps. had moved in from the south to meet a small armoured group from York. Together with a bombardment from the Incan Air Force, the city fell easily, allowing the Incans access to the roads leading to Beshbalik, the Mongol capital.

A small army of Infantry, backed up by Gunships, moved into the hills surrounding Seville. The city sat along the Aztec border, however Huayna Capac had no intention of keeping this city. Instead he would raze it and build another city nearby to use as a launching pad for a any future wars against Montezuma. The Mongol force was small, and was easily defeated by the Incans. The city was razed, and the Incans prepared to move on the Mongol capital.

In the final stage of the war, the Incan army approached Beshbalik. After a massive air bombardment, the Incan Infantry Corps. moved into the city. The Mongols could not properly defend the city after taking such damage from the Incan Bombers, and the Mongols were exiled to two small enclaves on the American peninsula and an island off the American coast. Huayna Capac and Kublai Khan signed peace, and the Incans went back to their peacetime business.

With the invention of the radio, the Incans had begun a campaign to build a large radio network that stretched across the empire. In Bangalore, they constructed the Eiffel Tower. It was to be the central broadcast center in the entire country, in charge of the entire radio network. Radio towers were constructed in all the cities under Incan control, and now information could be relayed to anywhere in the world.

A group of settlers had constructed an outpost at Arequipa, which sat near the site of the former city of Seville. The Incan army and air force was stationed there and prepared to invade the lands of the Aztecs. The Incan navy first engaged the Aztec navy outside the city. The wooden ship of the Aztec navy were crushed by the Incan Destroyers and Submarines. Following the battle at sea, the army moved in. Using identical tactics as in the Mongolian campaigns, the city of Texcoco was bombarded first, and attacked by the Infantry. The city was captured, and the route to the Aztec core lay open to the Incans.

An armoured column of Incan Tanks moved in on the city of Ning-hsia. Following a severe bombardment, the Aztec defenders were severly weakened. The Tanks soon arrived at the gates of the city, which had been severly damaged. The Tanks defeated the Aztecs, and took the city.

The Incan war machine continued to roll on. The Aztec Grenadiers and Riflemen were incapable of holding off the Incan Infantry, Tanks, Gunships, and Bombers. The remaining cities fell like dominoes. First was Teotihuacan fell, followed by Calixtlahuaca, the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlan, Tlatelolco, and Tlaxcala, the final city under Aztec control. The Aztec Empire was destroyed, and Montezuma was imprisoned in Cuzco.

Next, the Incans set their sites on the Spanish. The Spanish possessions in the new world had been eyed by Huayna Capac for a long time. Now he was looking to take them under his control. The Incans attacked Santiago first. The Spanish had left only small garrisons in Santiago and Zaragoza, leaving the bulk of their defensive forces in Toledo, the center of their colonial empire. The Spanish Infantry and SAMs were quickly defeated, and Santiago was now under an Incan flag.

Back on the mainland, the Incan forces attacked the Spanish cities of Barcelona and Madrid. They travelled through the American lands and attacked Barcelona from the rear. After watching the damage inflicted on the Mongolians and Aztecs, the Spanish had developed a new way of trying to counter the Bomber. They were SAMs, and were shoulder-mounted rockets. They fired them at the Bombers as they flew overhead, however, they were quite ineffective, only managing to inflict some slight damage on some of the bombers. The city was captured, and the Incans razed it.

Next the Incans moved in on the Spanish capital of Madrid. Incan Destroyers had positioned themselves outside of the city to cut off any Spanish ships that tried to flee the city. Additionally, Incan Submarines to the south had cut off the only way out of the Bay of Madrid. Incan forces moved down the peninsula until they reached the city. It had already suffered extensive damage from Incan bombers, and the city was captured quickly. Now the Spanish were relegated to small colonial possessions scattered around the world.

Next the Incans moved on the Spanish settlement of Zaragoza. It was lightly defended, and the Spanish defenders were quickly crushed by the advancing Incan Tanks.

Incan Tanks now moved in on the Spanish city of Toledo. The Incan navy had blockaded the city, and had bombarded the city. The Incan Tanks rolled in and took the city from the Spanish. Now with the southern half of the continent under Incan control, the Incans looked to take the Spanish city in the north. The Incans advanced on Murcia, the only other Spanish city on the mainland. Once they had conquered it, they moved towards the city of Ainu, a small minor nation. They still fought with rifles, and were easily defeated by the Incan Tanks.

Next for the Incans was a war with the English. They held a city on the new continent as well as two small islands off the Incan mainland. The first stage was to take the city of Dover on the new continent. The Incan Tanks already in nearby Murcia advanced, and after a small bombardment, took the city.

The Incans prepared to make a series of amphibious landings on the islands of the last two remaining English possessions. First was Newcastle, on an island to the north of Cuzco. A series of Incan soldiers took the beach, and later, the city. Now only the English city of Warwick remained. A larger force landed on the beaches outside the city. In the final attack of the war, the Incans attacked the city. They attacked the city, and the English were unable to withstand the Incan bombardment. The English Empire was destroyed, and the Incans took control off their last remaining possession.

And I win!

:goodjob: Congratz on finishing the story, it was a great one! Hope to see more. Mr.. Super.. Beaver..

yeah, great story, really loved it. Unfortunately, you didn't tech fast enough to get nukes (I wouldn't want to be on that planet).

I get quite evil when I get my hands on nukes...:mischief:

Great job! I'm amzed at the size of your empire. I'm not very good with a navy so I'm amazed you did so well.

I rarely use navies. This is really the first time I actually used any significant navy, so I think I did pretty good with them.

They really should make navies more important.

You miss spelled awesome.

this story was great

Top Bottom