The Long Delayed PBEM

Sorry, my absence from civ was longer than I anticipated... unpacking + one sick kitty took up a lot of time.

Anyways, I've played it and sent it on to Lanzelot.

Thanks a bunch for your patience guys!

She's doing better now. The last day I was gone she was not doing well and the vet thought it was kidney failure (usually fatal in cats). She ended up getting much better the next day. We think it was either a virus or that she ate something... interesting. Made for a pretty stressful drive home though. Thanks for the wishes!

We are going to get a cat at the end of the summer holidays, too. The kids are now old enough and just love to get a pet... (And better a cat than a horse or a dog... :crazyeye:)

161 -> Jureil

GPS to Bowsling

Sorry guys did the turn a day or two ago but forgot to post this and send the save to Bowsling.

Also we are moving into a new era...The Space Era!

TLDO.jpg

Sorry for the "long delay"... First I was bicycling through the "wilderness", and then we were stranded in a location without Internet access. For my last week of vacation I at least have Internet now, so turn times should be back to normal.

162a -> Jureil

GPS tp Bowsling

Sorry guys I dropped the ball on this one. I did my turn last night and sent it on to Bowsling, thanks to a friendly nudge by Lanz!:D

Top Bottom