• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Madviking 50 State Maps Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

madviking

north american scum
WELCOME TO THE MADVIKING 50 STATES MAP LIBRARY!!!

This is the library where I made each and every map (52) only using a Fandex and my computer. (nothing else)

Feel free to download each map. The maps are the 50 states + DC + the whole US maps. Each map takes about 30 minutes to a couple of hours to make. Each mapset includes:
A. the map
B. a readme

Pictures of the States:

Files:

Attachments

• RhodeIslandMV.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 500
  • DelawareMV.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 424
  • WashingtonDCMV.zip
    5.6 KB · Views: 507
  • MassachusettsMV.zip
    7 KB · Views: 485
  • ColoradoMV.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 501
Delaware seems a bit odd (is it sideways?)

OK, I'll tilt my head when looking at it ;)

The "top" of the state seems a little off, though and I'm not sure it even goes all the way up to Wilmington.

Not really a big deal, but I was wondering if it was supposed to be modern Delaware or not. If it is, you could add the C&D Canal, which connects the Chesepeak Bay and the Delaware River together (although the Chesepeak isn't on the map, it is kind of a major landmark in Delaware).

Hey Madviking. Massachusetts is skinnier and longer. Just to ley you know

madviking said:
Louis: i think its up to Wilmington...

OK, your probably right. Its a weird shape up at the top, so the map might just go a little bit into Pennsylvania. You did a good job on it (now I'll just need to find a use for a map of Delaware ;) ).

Yes, really why?

Wow MAD V ad yor bio and amazed how young you are. I remember playing this at 12 and i stunk at it. Be prud these are great maps for any age group and the best in yours.

PS I am only 14 and you are better then me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom