The McCain family are a bunch of rageaholics

McCain is known to have a rather nasty temper.

maybe he's traumatised by communist monsters that tortured him for years?

maybe he's traumatised by communist monsters that tortured him for years?

No that's not it. Thompson even noted in his RNC speech that as a tyke, McCain was the "leader of the rebels." Basically an a-hole.

I think he would get so angry, he'd faint. That might be someone else.

ah, bah - so McShrub's brother flipped out and apparently is a moron - that doesn't say much about the candidate himself.

I bet Palin has lipstick coated with sedatives to put on McCain in case he turns Hulk.

BTW what was described in the OP is much more the behaviour of a sissy than of a rageaholic. I would expect a real rageaholic to get a baseball bat and smash the car(s) that were pissing him off, not calling emergency.

At any rate, this tells nothing about John McCain, who overall has a more respectable family and biography than his opponent.

I'm not really pro-McCain but I don't see how this sorta crap would effect him.

So he has a nutter for a brother, so what? I prefer to hate the canidate for the proper reasons then simply for their relatives.

i'll repeat what has been said before, families should be off-limits.

I'm not really pro-McCain but I don't see how this sorta crap would effect him.

So he has a nutter for a brother, so what? I prefer to hate the canidate for the proper reasons then simply for their relatives.

i'll repeat what has been said before, families should be off-limits.

Jimmy Carter could have used you.

At any rate, this tells nothing about John McCain, who overall has a more respectable family and biography than his opponent.

You don't distinguish between family by birth (or a 'given' family) and a family by marriage(or an 'earned') family. Obama's birth family is pretty bad, but he's gone beyond that and made an excellent family with his wife. McCain had a pretty typical family by birth, and a distinctly sub-par family by marriage.

And on the topic of biography, it's hard to say. Obama's best days are ahead of him, win or loose, so it's hard to compare. In their youths, they were both pretty horrible. Is being a misogynistic hothead who got by on his family name better or worse than a druggy misanthrope who stepped on some people to get where he is now? You decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y6_s3O5Bj0

So Joe McCain, John's brother calls 911 to complain about traffic, curses at the operator because the operator tells him that 911 isn't the appropriate avenue for such complaints. Then the operator calls back, gets a message that reveals it's Joe McCain, Joe calls back and then complains about the message left.

Why is the McCain family so testy? or testosterony? Billy Carter II?

So let me get this straight.

You take one instance in which McCains brother does something stupid and then you translate that into the whole McCain family?

Just want to clarify.

Top Bottom