The Members of the Contiuum and Welcome to Newcomers

Bowsling

Deity
This can be a place to keep a list of members and a place for new members to introduce themselves and be welcomed.
If your name is not on here, please post a reminder.

We should sticky this thread.

Members of the Continuum

-Provolution
-Earthling
-Bowsling
-Arakhor
-skystream
-Sherlock613
-TyBoy
-galdarian
-Super Sonic
-RegentMan
-MrBanana
-cav scout
-StormLord
-CharlemagneXLII
-Duke Blackstone
-Caledorn
-whb
-Snaker8
-slaze

I'm not sure if all of the listed names have access to the forum, as their only MTDG posts were in the signup thread.

Some important information:
Team email: quatronia10@gmail.com
Email Password: powerful
Game Login Password: T34M{q}4theWIN (case sensitive)
Host: daveshack.dyndns.org:2056

Welcome, Duke Blackstone and any other future newcomers! You'll find we have a small but efficient team- if you have anything to say, say it! We have one rotating turnplayer who actually plays the turn, but you can log in if you like. Drafting messages for diplomacy is always useful, they can go in the relevant embassy threads (we have ambassadors, but the role is mainly ceremonial now).

Also, congratulations on joining a team that's winning, you can see why in this thread- we are on the 4 side of a 4v2 tech treaty/ military alliance. Take a look at this thread to see our history and to get to know the world (map trading has recently been discovered). Right now our most pressing issue is the settling race with our allies/rivals CDZ- we are forming a plan to be the first to music to culture bomb them. We are both alliance members, so military action is out of the question.

@ Bowsling- it would probably be good to throw relevant passwords in the OP.

Welcome to whb! A pleasure to once again be on the same team as you! :D (I just noticed you are browsing the forum ^^)

Welcome to whb! A pleasure to once again be on the same team as you! :D (I just noticed you are browsing the forum ^^)

Thanks, yes. :) Though obviously I'm not yet up to speed on the details of the current situation -- bit more browsing to do!

Hi! Hopefully this is the right place to introduce myself...
Per a message from Caledorn, I've decided to try to help you guys out, mostly with the diplomacy side of things. Admittedly, I'm probably not the best Civ4 player, and I think many of you could probably do a much better job than me. ;)
That being said, I'll still help with whatever you need me to do.

First and foremost, I'd really like to get to know what is currently going on in the game - what territory do we have, how's our military, what are our relations, etc.

The team had been pretty much inactive until Caledorn came along. As far as I know, after the "M&M" alliance was defeated, Sirius betrayed us, and we eventually defeated them (with Amazon support). And we ended up gaining control of the north of the peninsula.

Right now, we have a bit of a cultural crisis on the CDZ peninsula regarding a flip risk with one of our cities, which has been mostly resolved diplomatically.

And, welcome to the team! :cheers:

Welcome Snaker8! :D

To get a decent overview you should check the threads that have been active recently - there are screenshots of our lands and our cities around there from just 2 or 3 turns back, and not much have changed since then. I will upload new screenshots soon, as I'm going to need some input on what we should do.

Diplomacywise we're closely allied with the Amazons, even though I'm probably kicking their toes a bit by building Broadway as I know they want that. But they may still outproduce us and build it in front of our noses. If they are building it and they get it on the same turn as us, we will lose it due to the turn order. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that we get it though.

Our military is adequate for the time being. The question is if we want to enlarge it or if we want to go another route. Again, check out the other active threads in the past 2 weeks and you'll see a lot of information there that will be of use. :)

That's pretty much it. :)

Thanks! I'll try to get up-to-date with everything as quick as possible.

If you could, please tell me what I can help out with in specific.

Top Bottom