Louis the XIV

Sun King
This is my First Mod for BTS CIV 4. Hope you like it!
What is Happening: The Mongol Invasions, The Crusades, The Viking Plunders, The Reconquista, Unification of England, Seljuk Turk attacks, Bulgarian invasions, and many more!
PLAYABLE CIVS: Every Civ is Playable.
CIVS:
Spoiler CIVS :
France, Philippe Augustus
Papal States, Pope Sylvester II
Scotland, Malcolm II
Germanic States, Conrad II
Caliphate of Cordoba, Abd ar-Rahman III
Guilds of Genoa, Duke of Genoa(Also has Venice)
Mongolian Empire, Genghis Khan
Abbasid Caliphate(Arab Empire), Harun al Rashid
Seljuk Turks, Sultan Kay Khusrau
Makuria, Solomon
Umayyad Caliphate, Marwan II ibn Muhammad
Wallachia, Basarab
Anjou, Charles Robert
Tsardom of Kiev, Oleg of Kiev
England, William the Conqueror
Viking Empire, Sweyn Forkbeard
Spain, Ferdinand I
Byzantium, Basil II

BARBARIANS: I put at least 20 Historicaly Named Barbarian cities around the Europe map.
RELIGIONS: Orthodoxy, Catholicism, Protestantism, Shia, Sunni, Buddhism, Judaism, and Zoroastrianism.
there are 8 Religions(it's really hard to add a new one).
UNITS&BUILDINGS: Edited a few Buildings and added a few units.
WONDERS: Tower of Pisa, Gutenberg's Printing Press, The Colloseum, Guilds of Genoa and Venice, Palace of Alhambra.
CREDITS: Rhye for the GameFont and the Sound from Sword of Islam. Charlemagne mod for the Background and unit skins. The creator of the Civ 4 BTS official Europe map. And me for creating the Mod.
SCENARIOS: Currently there is only 1 scenario, 1000 ad only Europe, i tried to make it as Historical as I can! I will post a new scenario for this mod every month.
AFTERWORD: Feel free to tell me what to improve and what scenario should I do next!
DOWNLOAD: Download the File. Right Click Extract all. Copy the Folder. Paste it into the CIV4 mods folder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom