The Mod of Modness

I've downloaded it (haven't got around to playing it yet) but how do you seed it on utorrent?

You just don't delete the torrent once you've downloaded and keep utorrent open.

I have been trying utorrent,:mad: but it stopped at 68%?????????????:confused:

Does anyone know why? :crazyeye:

Would someone please load this to some uploader that doesn't limit it to < 30kb/s??????:(

Thank:rolleyes:

No idea why the torrent would do that - I'm still seeding.
And as I've said before, I can't upload this to somewhere else. If someone else does it, it will be much appreciated.
On another note, working on 2nd patch now and decided to do the tech tree arrows finally. Takes aaaages.

Thank you!! =D
Sorry I couldn't do it myself.

The symbols are going to be part of the background. Or at least that's how I've planned it.

Attention inhabitants of planet Earth! Great news of wonderous proportions! A new patch! ;)

Wow, I got it finally at 23:15 on 12-08-10 with Vuze running in back ground each time my computer was turned on. Checked today, it was done!!!:D I started installing it now. :crazyeye: And now it is on Atomic too.:goodjob: I will look to see if that copy is different. then will start game on late tonight or Satuday.:lol:

Well they shouldn't be different. But it's probs best if you d/l the patches as well. And yeah, it takes a while. Cos it's a bloody big mod. ;)

Congratulations on the MOD, I have to say it's one of the best i've ever played!!! :D

Playing as Germany and so far no bugs or problems, i'm still in the late ancient times though.

Thank you so much!! :)

Thank you!
I'm sure you'll encounter bugs eventually, but I'm still alive, so just report them and I'll fix them hopefully. ;D
Thanks for playing. =D

It will be a great improvement if you place those technologies in the right order. Those are spread all over the place in every age. I mean putting all the technologies in the right order. Let the sailing technologies be somewhere in the one place one after another, not all over the place around the era. One technology is at the beginning and another one placed at the end. Looks strange to me. But that's probably not that big a concern, but would certainly make technologies look not this mess any more.

Top Bottom