The Mole: S&T's First Game Show!

Which I shalt do... now. If nobody posts before I finish playing I'll edit this post.

EDIT: Did not go well.

The attack on Beshbalik failed by a narrow margin - a couple of badly wounded units were defending at one point. The problem was, our units were even worse-off.

SouthernKing is now 2UP after two deaths attacking Beshbalik. The northern city of (I think) Samarqand was razed with no defenders.

A couple of misclicks due to my tiredness.

Two cities were founded - Wellitawadam DC on the spot labelled 'next city' and Maybe Argos on the spot with iron in its BFC and lots of plains.

Sorry for lack of screenshots.

Save attached - mid-turn-144. Kublai is offering HBR and some gold for peace. This may be worth considering.

Attachments

• Mole CivFanatics AD-0680.CivBeyondSwordSave
    276.5 KB · Views: 100
Well, how do you propose that that works? I mean, one of us is the Mole and we'll all know that you aren't the Mole, so none of us will incorrectly guess that you are the Mole. So, your job will become tougher and therefore you'll stand a greater chance of guessing wrong and will be more likely to be eliminated quickly.

However, since SouthernKing has yet to play a turnset in this game and has expressed a willingness to do so, I would say that when his turnset comes up, if he drops out again, it wouldn't hurt to have a backup player waiting in the rafters to take over for him.

Yoshi will have to be the one to decide, but I nominate strijder20 to be "sitting on the bench in case SouthernKing doesn't play his turnset."

Of course, Olaf has to play his turnset first...

Oh wait, that's very true indeed :rolleyes: I should use my brains for two seconds before I post :lol:
But yes, I would like to be a substitute player. Just PM me if you need me.

I was at a 48-hour marathon sleepover, and most of those hours were spent playing COD :p Anyway, I PROMISE that the update will be today. K?
You would be making me extremely jealous if it weren't for the fact that we have been playing Stories & Tales' Multiplayer games recently. Instead, I am only a leeeeetle beeet jealous. :lol:

I was at a 48-hour marathon sleepover, and most of those hours were spent playing COD :p Anyway, I PROMISE that the update will be today. K?

So the mistakes in gameplay don't mean you are the mole, but are probably caused by your drowsiness :p

I say vote SK, anyone who pays CoD must be the mole!

So the mistakes in gameplay don't mean you are the mole, but are probably caused by your drowsiness :p

Yeah, probably :p

Right.

Anyway, highlights of my turnset (was too lazy to take screenies):

1. I made peace with the Mongols to build up my military and also to prevent that one city from being captured.

2. A few turns later, I re-DOW'd them, and captured their current capital (Baibalshek or something like that)

3. We are building up a force to capture Marseilles

4. Finished metal casting, traded for Calendar, so now I am teching Machinery.

Attachments

• teh Mole.CivBeyondSwordSave
    289.8 KB · Views: 95
I'm not supposed to put out names, but we are missing 1 vote. Maybe I missed your PM, maybe you forgot. But I hope you know who you are.

Need a hint? Your the person who said I shouldn't name who is missing their votes. Know who you are? :p

Nope, my vote is in :D

Ok, I don't know if I should say this, but I will. All of you voted for somebody different :p. Well...one person didn't get voted because, naturally, the mole doesn't vote. Anyway, let's see who has been eliminated from the show

Spoiler :
Dhoom...
Spoiler :
You are Safe
Spoiler :
Hoplitejoe...
Spoiler :
You are Safe
Spoiler :
Mosher...
Spoiler :
You are Safe
Spoiler :
General Olaf...
Spoiler :
You have been eliminated! Thank you for playing :D

First person is up, now

Noooo! Not Olaf!

So, are we now forced to play a non-elimination round?

Apparently, I am doing a good job of tricking some people.

Since the "cat is already out of the bag" as to which name is in the spoilers, I will express my condolences to you, dear General Olaf.

Top Bottom