The Most Dangerous Game - Small Pangaea FFA

Power has as much to do with techs as it does with units. Actually, units are but a small fraction of power, weirdly enough.

Also, InFact, otherwise known as Etienne, is currently experiencing computer problems and can't play his save for a bit. He proposed that I take up his save for a few turns while he's unable to play, but I feel as though I am clearly in a conflict of interest (i.e. hey bro, wanna gift me all your cities? kthx)

So, we can either find someone else or have the game stagnate for a few turns, while we wait for his fixing. Maybe I can find someone...

bump bump... never got an answer, how go the technical issues?

almost the entire PBEM world has fallen apart in the last week! I feel like I havent played civ in a week! *pulling hair out* haha

I'm not sure actually; haven't been in touch with him for a while. He's being pretty vague about how long it's going to take and even why it's going to take so long. So I honestly think we should try and find a replacement. He told me 2 weeks ago that it would take a month, and now I just asked him again and he said at least a month again. So... if any of you know someone who'd be interested, go for it. His position in the game is actually quite good; shouldn't be too hard to get someone on board.

I have the save in my Inbox, but have of course not touched it (either way I can see his research through espionage and I have Open Borders with him so I know his whole territory). If you guys are willing to do the asked and get someone else over here, by all means!

I'm not sure actually; haven't been in touch with him for a while. He's being pretty vague about how long it's going to take and even why it's going to take so long. So I honestly think we should try and find a replacement. He told me 2 weeks ago that it would take a month, and now I just asked him again and he said at least a month again. So... if any of you know someone who'd be interested, go for it. His position in the game is actually quite good; shouldn't be too hard to get someone on board.

I have the save in my Inbox, but have of course not touched it (either way I can see his research through espionage and I have Open Borders with him so I know his whole territory). If you guys are willing to do the asked and get someone else over here, by all means!

I found a replacement, he should be posting in this thread shortly. I think his username is aelion or somethign like that. Seems new to PBEM, we can get his email and he can take over...

Awesome! Nice work man. Tell him to send me an email and I'll tell Etienne to maybe give him a briefing on his strategy so far.

Ok cool! Welcome aboard. I told Etienne yesterday to send you the save and give you a briefing. Has this been done? Otherwise, I have the save as well, and I can just send it to you tonight. Btw, you should send the save to my email, because I'm next in line. I'll PM you my email.

Sent you the save. Hopefully we can get this moving again now! Oh and your position isn't too bad btw aeonian. Certainly better than the one Nighthawk took over :p

Sent you the save. Hopefully we can get this moving again now! Oh and your position isn't too bad btw aeonian. Certainly better than the one Nighthawk took over :p

hey! my position wasnt as bad as advertised. it just required a little diplomatic help thats all...

Top Bottom