The Never-Ending Story...

...And LKendter leaves this thread after his plot to do something stupid fails.

Daniel Lebodovich knew, that it was now a closed case. He managed to close the import of Oil to France and America. With this blockade, they will be forced to withraw to non-mechanized warfare. Without cars, their people will rebel. Without tanks, their military will slowly dismantle.

Meanwhile, Psychorudiye just hit the French in Rhineland, and they were all captured by Germans, and kept as PoWs.

------------------

French Prime Minister Jacques Echeleau was alarmed by this. He didn't had any weapons of mass destruction since 1990! And this new weapon! Ofcourse not! Someone is framing his people, and now the whole world is against him! Plus, Russian superweapon has freezed all of the French troops in Rhineland! He needed to make a ceasefire, while FADE (Francoise Agencie d' Etat) will investigate the ones who was really responsible for this nuclear weapon.

12 English Battleships were on the coast of France now, heavily bombarding the ports and slightly inland towns. However, the French resolve was great, and they were withstanding the attacks.

"Why isn't anything being destroyed?" Demanded the Prime Minister.

"Madam, the French's new Mech. Infantry are very formidable. Compared to these guys, we have an average military!" The Military Advisor was very unhappy, he might have lost his job if the attacks went badly.

There was a buzz on the intercom. It was the head of MI6.

Elizabeth pressed a button. "Prime Minister Tudor speaking, what have you to report?"

The woman on the other end sounded ecstatic.

"Madam, you won't believe our latest success our spies have had! Our agents in America have returned with-"

"An F-15?" General Secratary Lincon flew into a blind rage against the Military advisor. "How could you allow your security to become so lax? This means that the English will gain our Air Power! Couple that with their RAF Spitfires, and their powerful navy, and now we won't stand a chance in an invasion! Our only ally in Europe will be destroyed! And it's all your fault! I'll have your head for this advisor! Guards! Place the Military Advisor under arrest for High Treason!" Lincon sat down to consider a new plan of action.

Elizabeth was laughing her head off with glee. The bugs her spy had planted in the White House had let her listen to the whole thing. But now she had to consider what to do with 'her' new plane. She could keep it a secret and use it herself, she could share it amongst the three allies, or she could sell them off to the highest bidder. Whatever she did, she would be laughing all the way to Paris. It was then that the diplomatic com line beeped. The viewer had sky blue writing, and the text read,

Abraham Lincon on Channel 6.

General Wilhelm Adenberg was real nervous. Where were those Russians?!

Finally, Lieutenant Trondheim has reported arrival of main Russian forces. Now, he needed to ask General Arthur Norton (English commander) is here ready to begin. After positive answer, and after Russians rested for a hour after the march from Warsaw, to Rhineland, Operation "Zagranpohod Kutuzov" was launched, codenamed by the Russian nickname of the Napoleonic Wars after Campaign of 1812.

After Action Reports sent to the HQ have summarized their operations like this:

Germans: During those 7 first days, we've taken Strasbourg and soem other Lorrainean and Alsacean cities, towns and villages. Russians have covered up us very well, by taking the main MEch. Inf. counterattack of 12-15th April, on themselves. French forces had defeats during the first day, and new forces arrived only after two days. By the end of the first campaign, French were smashed...

Russians: Despite our high casualities, our attack went just fine. First we entered Alsace with Germans, and we managed to distract French from Calais, then we won battle at Metz, about whih you've heard. We lost 1000 men on this one, but 1500 Frenchmen died, 3000 gave up, after they've heard of English landing, and fall of Strasbourg. Then, just like we planned, we've captured Arras, and the french in Picland gave up. mEanwhile English have captured Calais, an we've met at Agincourt,. The campaign was a great success! I must say that Operation "Zagranpohod Kutuzova" really was a success of Russian weapon!

English: And they say that Mech. Inf. is invincible!. While Russians blown up thsoe weapons, they've even managed to apture one almost with no damage to it! Now we will built our own Mech. Inf!

But anyway, here is the timeline of our activities:

2003:

11th April - Massive bombardment of Calais, combiend with German invasion of Alsace have lured out the French from Calais.

12th April - Bombardment contineus. RAF Spitfires of Aircraft Carrier "Cromwell" have shown us that those Spitfires easily destroy this Mechanized Infantry! Hehe!

13th April - Enemy is finally distracted enough. Today Royal Marines have landed in Calais! Our casualities: 46 killed|109 wounded/4 captured.

14th April - After assault of the local mayor's House, French have finally gave up in Calais. Our casualities: 19 killed|178 wounded|0 captured

15th April - Boulogne is taken. Our casualities: 22 killed|93 wounded|7 captured

16th April - French are goofing up. Today, we met with RUssians on the historical site of Agincourt.

I will try to make map of the Seven Days Campaign.

Addition to the English report:
This Mechanzied Infantry should be named actually Mechanized Infant(ry)s

I did it!
RED: Primary Offensive.
BLUE: French Coutneroffensive.
ORANGE: English landing in Calais and Final Offensive.

Well?

it was weird for belgium as a sole neutral country spared from the destruction of the russians and the germans.
but then dutch tanks where marching over the border and invaded antwerp.
prime minister guy verhofstadt stared at the maps
and said:what now?
well we have our famouis leopold tanks and we could invade maastricht but the dutch tanks will then problably invade brussels.
the miltary adivsor shouted:well use our f-15 the pride of the belgian army and let uss kick some dutch ass!
so a couple of f16 bombarded dutch tanks and the netherlands had to retreat.
but antwerp was in ruins.......
because antwerp is razed we cannot have resources so we cannot build tanks!
said the trade advisor
well then said verhofstadt
now we must use project-HPLW.(High Power Lazer Wapean)
what?!?use project-HPLW? are you crazy?
that is still experimental!said the culture advisor who had a affair with the domestic advisor.
we will use it...........

(to be continoud)

Very nice map Das, slightly cluttered, but nice map. :goodjob:

the miltary adivsor shouted:well use our f-15 the pride of the belgian army and let uss kick some dutch ass!

Hey, hey, hold on! Only the Americans possess F-15s, although the English have 1. Also, such a minor conflict is very incidental, and not much use on a world theatre. Also, since there have been no relations between England and Belgium, and I haven't even written the Anglo-American correspondance, I propose we disregard philippe's post.

I have work to do, so I'll make this quick.

"Ah, Mr. Lincon. How nice of you to join me. To what do I owe the occasion?" Elizabeth put on as innocent a look as possible, sat back in her chair and put her feet on the desk.

"You know damn well why I've contacted you, Ms. Tudor." Lincon frowned a look of loathing down the Video Link. "A Highly powerful, secret military aircraft was stolen from a top secret base in the Rocky Mountains. You have one of the best spy networks in the world, and I know you stole it."

Elizabeth faked looking hurt. "Why Mr. Lincon, I am shocked that you would even think such a thing of me! I would never, ever intrude on you, and would never consider staling anything of yours. I am so deeply hurt!" Elizabeth sat up and put her face close to the screen. Her sadness turned to a triumphant smirk, and then to an evil smile. "But I would hate to see you in distress, so I might be persuaded to give you a plane my scientists have just developed. I call it the F-15. Perhaps you might want to have that instead? For a price of course."

Lincon's loathing got stronger, and it was clear in his face. "I'll give you a thousand gold, an American Worker, and the secrets of Nuclear Fission."

"I am SO glad we could come to an agreement on this. Now I'm late for my milk bath, and I shant keep you waiting. Toodle-oo!"

Elizabeth closed the link, waited a minute, then opened up the link with her good friend Daniel Lebodovich.

"Daniel, I have the schematics for a plane I have GOT to show you!"

Now wait a second!

Daniel Lebodovich (President of Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Belorus).
Catherine (hmmm... Foreign Minister?)
Ivan Salkov (Foreign Minister's secretary)
Belomirdin (Defence Minister)
Kapish?

FADE Agent Michael Lefayette had called FADE Headquarters and it's General Secretary Burgoyne from Hlobane. His report was relieving. "I've noticed that Zulus are keeping something very much in secret. I will have to find out what it is, but I think that Zulus have framed us! "

-----------------

Three days laterm in Paris:

Jacques Echeleau was really angry now: "You ar just 23 years old! And even as you were in girl scouts and just joined the army... Oh well, Joan, what can we do. I will give you command of our forces in Isle de Franc. If you will keep Russians, Germans and English from Paris for two weeks, by that time we will prove that someoen else was guilty in the nuclear attack on Moscow. IF yo ufail... Well, I am desperate now, anyway... Joan d' Arc, you are now General of our troops in Isle d' Franc."

"Sire yes sire!" - answered Joan d' Arc.

Ahem... Phillippe... There are Russian and German forces in Belgium, which were fighting there against German attempt to force Belgium to go to war on French Side, oh yes, and Dutch are on OUR SIDE ALREADY, if you hadn't read any previous posts.

Daniel Lebodovich was IN MY FIRST POST!

I assumed that you thought of that Salkov guy. Catherine was never mentioned in my posts. I've already said in the first post that Daniel Lebodovich IS A RUSSIAN PRESIDENT!

Oops.

Somehow, I missed that post! :cry:

Okay, sorry, My mistake. I'll edit all my posts to work something out.

Done. Daniel Slakov is now Ivan Salkov. I think you mentioned him too, so if you changed it, everything would be just fine.

IDEA: Since this will most likely descend into nuclear war, why not finish the Civ story where Alpha Centauri begins?

Refrence for SMAC:
Prokhor Zakharov - Russia
Pravin Lal - India
Dierdrie Skye - Scotland/England
Corazon Santiago - America
Miriam Godwinson - America
Shen-Ji Yang - China
Nabwudike Morgan - Zulus

I think it would be a cool way to finish it, but we would need to put them in soon.

Thanks.

Soldiers were surprised by seeing a teenage girl leading them to battle. But she was energgetic, and soldiers were inspired to fight! All of French remaining forces have moved to Ile d'Franc. The battle for Paris has begun!

------------------------

Lefayette has approached a closed area near Hlobane - Diamond Fort. It was guarded very well, but he managed to find a communist among the guards, who agreed to help. He passed through, using the new password, which was changed daily.

"French Sigar, blah blah Lincoln Beard!"

He was answered:

"This is not 22 99 o'clock!"

He passed through....

--------------------------------

General Alexei Zakavkazskiy has led his troops into battle personally, fighting in the frontline. Now to take Paris!

"Look! On the Seine!"

The Mechanised Infantry in Paris was on careful watch, but what was coming down the river at them was only noticed by a French civilian. The pride of the Royal Navy, the H.M.S Alexander, a Shallow Destroyer, was sailing up the river at them.

"Aim the guns! Fire!"

The light destroyer's gun battery turned towards Paris, and fired righ through the City Walls. Many buildings in the old part of Paris crumbled at the shock.

"Mechanised Infantry, target the ship!"

After firing only one shot, the H.M.S. Alexander's top was non-existant. Still floating, it withdrew. Behind it, however, was an even more horrifying sight for the French. Two transport ships unloaded, and out there came some workers and the Infantrymen of the 51st Highland Division. These elite troops guarded the workers until a usable, if slightly rushed, air field was assembled. Now, a thing the French had never seen before. The combined might of the RAF and the Russian Air Force, along with the new F-15s, began raining down on them. With air attacks beginning, the battle became more frantic.

But the Germans had disappeared.

General Bismark took the scenic route to Paris, one that led him into the SOUTH. The French wouldn't be able to repel a knife in their back.

With little effort, Joan of Arc cut down another group of English and Russian forces.

Since you people didnt seem to like my last post I am going to give it another try in a form of a Zulu newscast.

----------

Shaka Radio 103.2 news is on the air!

Today in the World the pretenders to world supremeny in Europe are still fighting and killing eachother. The German news reporters have given us information that Paris is within sight of their armies and that the feeble resistence led by Joan of Arc will be no match for the mighty tank armies of Germany. Russian and English authorities have declined to comment on this.

This just in, our glorious forces have advanced even further north and captured at least 3 other Southern African nations. Truly Shaka is the chosen one.

In other news Shaka has offered oil to the beleagured forces of America offering them hope against the barbaric Canadians and Mexicans. In return the Americans have begun delivering silks and furs to out fine nation.

Coming up next a giant poodle has begun terrorizing Belguim, hear it all on Shaka 103.2!

Top Bottom