The Never-Ending Story...

Hmm, good idea!

Exerpt from BBC Radio One news.

----------------------------

The Main Headlines Tonight:

Allied troops are engaged in the battle for Paris, which is going in the Allies' favour. One soldier claimed the battle would be won very soon.

The British people have shown massive support for the attack no matter what the costs due to the French attack on the H.M.S. Alexander.

And in response to a Militant French terror threat, Prime Minister Elizabeth Tudor says: 'The Lady's not turning.'

[Catchy news music finishes]

Good evening.

Allied troops consisting of English, Russian and German troops are engaged in the battle of Paris, which has been called the main event of what the man-on-the-street calls 'The Great War'. Our troops are pushing on the French, who are now closed in due to the German circling to cut off supply routes. It is now widely believed that the French will withdraw into the city and the English and Russians will begin a siege, while Germany works its way to the South. The war will soon be over, and then the Allies will, political analysts say, turn their attention to the Growing threat of Communist America.

You are listening to 97.6-98.8, BBC Radio One, The time is just past 9:30.

----------------------------

Could you give a report on the Russian viewpoint, Das?

Also, we haven't heard anything from Egypt, and with the Zulu expansion and the likely presence of French Territories in Africa, we should adress this soon.

Eygpt is not the only one unmentioned by this story. Where is Rome/Italy? They are right next to France, they should be slightly concerned about France. And what do the Asian powers think of all this fighting? China has a border with Russia. If they allied with France this "Great War" could take an interesting turn, don't you think? ;) Japan is also sitting out quietly. Chances are they have a decent naval presnence in the pacific and if they felt like it give aid to America or the Canadian/Mexican allaince. Finally what about the middle east? The only time before mentioned somewhere in this thread was a babylonian invasion of kuwait. The Middle East has been sitting too quiet. Eygpt, Babylonia, and Persia should all have some kind of response to the Zulu expansion. Obviously, if the Zulu keep extending they would be major threat to other African and Middle Eastern nations.

As a response to about territories, France would most definately have some in Africa or South America. They would not be the only ones either. England would surely have some colonies in Africa, maybe some in the North Atlantic or Artic as well. Also, if this imaginary game expanded like a real Civ game it is likely that India would have a colony or two in East Africa.

Finally, just as a suggestion, isn't there some way you people could tie the American wars with the Europeon war. As yet, there has been no formal alliance in between Canada and mexico and the europeon allies.

Anyways Here is the EQ new reporting once again

--------------------

-Excerpt from French radio station based in Paris-

Cheering crowds today greeted the returning French forces into the city. The cheering soon stopped however as The first British and Russian shells hit the city. One shell even hit our main broadcasting building. A massive exodus of people has left the city and have clogged the roads south to Vichy. As out people fled the city they ran straight into a group of german tanks just waiting for them. According to reports only 3 people out of over 1 million evacuating civilians survived the massacre the German Army brought upon our defenseless people. We of the Royal French Broadcasting Studio will stay here till the city's fall.

(At this point the radio broadcaster began speaking to someone off the mike very excitedly)

This just in: after the now known Paris Massacre, Eygpt and Rome have both declared their support for us and our American allies. All other nations, besides the Russians and british of course, have ended their embargo against us and fresh oil has begun fueling the French ar........

(at this point the artillery started again and radio contact with the city was lost)

-end of excerpt-

I hope this meets all of your approval. If not, what you dont like you can dismiss as propaganda during your part of the story. BTW, whoever posted the maps, can you do that again, taking into account colonies and recent Allied victories?

Well, I'm currently in command of the English (or so it seems) so I'll begin to bring in the other nations using them.

NOTE: The following excerpts were picked up by a MI6 security bug in the Prime Minister's office. Therefore, only one side of the conversation has been recorded.

-Excerpts from Prime Minister Tudor's phone conversation with Shogun Toguwaka-

"Yes Shogun, I did say Hiroshima."

"Well, Hiroshima, has been a target of the Americans for many years now. We suspect they may try to attack it with the French Superweapon."

"Well Shogun, I propose that given Japan's strength in the Pacific, you launch an attack on California."

"I think San Fransisco would be good target too."

-end of excerpt-

-Excerpts from Prime Minister Tudor's phone conversation with President Mao-

"Well, that's what our intelligence picked up anyway."

"India is a big place, Mao, and I think you would do well to take it while you can."

"Why? Well, England still maintains a strong naval presence in the Indian Ocean. We are worried that India is not happy with that arrangement. Therefore, I decided that the destruction of India was in both our interests."

"Of course you can count on Naval support from us!"

"I'm glad we come to an agreement on this, President."

-end of excerpt-

Just in that Israel, Jordan, Lybia and Sudan decidedd to unite against Egypt. Also, our and German bombers have started mass bombardment of Rome, trying to force Priem Minister Ceaser out of war.

WAR BRAODCAST FROM FRANCE: Today, French commander Joan d'Arc and 3rd French Mech. Inf. Batalion has been surrounded by German, English and Russian troops.

TEHNOLOGIYA: Today, we exchanged with English of the new sciences captured from French and Americans. Mainly, we gave them Mech. Inf. and they gave us F-15. Also, Professor Prokhar Zakharov, the inventor of Psychorudiye, proclaimed that his next project would be a huge spaceship, which can let us fly to Alpha Centauri.

EXTRA from PARIS: As French troops with huge casualities finally retreat, in to the ruins of Paris, Coalition forces enter to occupy it. Jacques Echeleau is captured and is to stand trial for war crimes.

ZULULAND: Namibia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique were just overrun by ZUlus, but they aren't a major threat right now. French still had to be defeated...

------------------

Jacques Echeleau knew that he had to capitulate. Well, he will have to make unconditional surrender, but at least he could improve it. With the new photos from Zulu Atom Bomb storage, he will clear his name, an could switch sides, and to join the anti-AMerican and anti-Zulu coalitions.

Now for interactive peace treaty.

Now we need someone speaking fro each participiating country.

I will talk for Russia.

"What's this I hear about a massacre outside Paris? Who the hell ordered this? This is a PR disaster!" Kaiser Wilhelm IV was spluttering with rage. "Get me the SecDef! He's got a lot of explaining to do!"

To say that the Italian foreign minister was distressed would be a serious understatement. He was on the verge of crying. How could the President be so stupid?
"Sir, we can't declare war on the Allies. It's suicide! We've already got the Zulus breathing down our necks after the Shaka incident. And besides, we couldn't face down the might of Germany, Russia, England, China AND Japan, even without those African savages raving about! We'll be squashed!"
The President looked decidedly lost. "But the Paris massacre? All those civilians?"
"I know the French are screaming blue murder, but the Jerries are saying it never happened, and frankly, I'm inclined to believe them. It sounds to much like propaganda to me."
"So what do we do?" The President was looking thoroughly bemuzed and puzzled. The ForSec couldn't help wonder how such an idiot could have been elected leader of a country, even with all those connection in the Brotherhood.
"First, we'll sit down and have a parley. Remind them that the Zulu are providing oil to the Americas. Tell them we have a common enemy. And, in the name of all things holy, let me take it from there."

In the factories of Arkhangelsk, new Psychorodiye are coming into existence.

In the ruins of Paris, gasmasks are being made. The Russians will buy no cheap victories in the French capital.

The Germans and English are churning out the weapons of their enemies.

Deep in Zululand, slave laborers from their hapless neighbors are building more death.

But in China, something new, something horrifyingly different, is coming into being....

I'll speak for the English in the Peace talks.

In the rooms of Glasgow University, Department Head of Botany, Dierdrie Skye recieved a video call.

A woman in a formal suit was on the other end.

"Is this," the woman looked at a card, "Ms. Dierdrie Skye?"

"Yes. To whom am I speaking?"

"You do not recognise me? I am the Prime Minister of England!"

Skye looked uninterested. "Politics does not concern me, Ma'am."

"Look, that's not important. What is important is that I'm about to offer you a chance to study whole new alien plant and animal life."

A look of interest came over Skye. "What do you mean, Ma'am?"

"It is time for humanity to spread it's wings, Skye. We will soon be launching a manned ship to Alpha Centauri, and we want you to be the Chief of Xenobiology."

Skye seemed very excited for a moment, but then regained her composure. "I will have to consider it, Ma'am."

"Consider all you want. Tudor out."

Over the Moon, Skye walked back to the Botany Building, the plants would calm her and help her decide. Of course, in her heart, she already knew the answer.

I will speak for the honorable French in the peace talks. I feel sorry for the German person of peace talks, i am going to use the massacre against them.

Anyways, here's EQ's news of the day...

--------------

-Excerpt of French Free Radio-

*BOOM* *BOOM* ...heavy bombardment by the misguided Allies has been continue... *BOOM* *BOOM* day long. Two assualts on Paris have been repulsed already today inflicting more than 50000 causulties on the Russians alone. *BOOM* *BOOM* ..barely holding on to the outskirts. The President has called for all civilains with weapon training to join the army. What the heck? *OOOOOOeeeOOOOOOeeeeOOOOOeeee* Air Raid! Air Raid! Civilians into your homes!

(3 hours later)

Once again the Germans were repulsed. Our valiant forces even were able to counterattack. The Allied center of their line has been broken and the English have been trapped along the Channel. Many of the German forces have been captured. One of these was one Albert Eistein who has agreed to help our government in their nuclear research. With the newfound Roman support helping us attack Germany on two fronts we are slowly drivingf back the barbaric invaders. We will make them pay for the Paris Massacre.

--------------

There we go, something new for you Allied commanders. Let's see how you respond to this.

The Germans were being beaten back to the coasts. There seemed to be no way to escape. The German commander shouted "Dig in here! Prepare defenses!"

But it was to no avail. All seemed lost when...

Up to the coast came a fleet of transports and Battleships. The promised English assistance had arrived. Newly manufactured Mech Infantry rolled out onto the beach and up to the line. Encouraged by the sight, the German and English troops began a Counter-offensive.

By the end of the day, the Germans, though exhausted were back at the walls of Paris and the English were locked in a stalemate with the Romans.

Lebodovich sent an audio recording to the French government, simply stating: "I think it's time you considered peace, no?"

-Excerpt from France Free Radio-

Today the Commander of the Allied forces near Paris offered peace to our nation. This was an unilateral offer from the Russians, the Allied main form of support. The terms of peace suggested by the brave president of our nations went like this: The complete withdrawl of all Allied forces from France, the return of all captured territory, and a permantent trade route of silks for oil.

We are waiting for a response from the Allied Commander. We all pray that this war will end soon.

-End Excerpt-

-Another Excerpt from France Free Radio

The stalemate angainst England is slowly ending as the Romans drive them back to the Channel. The Roman Commander, Bentio Solairi, has told our reporters that if the Allies do not accept our terms of peace England would be invaded by over 3 million Italian soldiers.

In other news China and England have entered a military alliance against the brave people of India. Angered at this news Japan has also entered the war against China and England. No battlefield reports have come as of yet.

In Africa, the Zulu have contiued their drive northward through Africa. Eygpt has ordered the Zulu to stop their attacks or to face the might of Eygpt and her allies.

-End of Excerpt-

I hope you like our terms of peace Allies. If you dont then Albert Einstein has a nuclear gift for you.

REMINDER 1: The french have NO uranium. How do you propose to build a nuke with no uranium? :p

REMINDER 2: It might take a while for a Mr. Albert Einstein to build such a thing, since Gremany has no Nuclear Program. :p

REMINDER 3: Elizabeth got the Japanese on her side. :p

The Italian Leader stared down the Video link.

"Absolutely not, Elizabeth. We are the Allies of the French!"

In a very sacastic voice, Elizabeth said: "Oh, what a shame. Well, do give my regards to the Maltese troops for me."

The Leader of Italy turned pale. Elizabeth laughed and said happily: "Elizabeth Tudor out."

Ending the conversation, Elizabeth spun her chair round, put her feet on the windowsill, and looked out. She sighed happily.

Meanwhile, a very distressed Military Advisor burst into President Ceaser's office.

The English have landed a massive force just south of Rome, and we are completely unprepared!

A few seconds later, the shelling started.

The Italian foreign minister stared unhappily at the wall of his cell. Who the hell could have known that that French peasant girl could repulse the invaders so thouroughly? The Italian people were rejoicing, the TV broadcasts were declaring that victory was at hand!

But he was still very, very grim. The Allies were bombing his beautiful city! And all because of that mafioso moron! Ah well. At least the English would spare his life when they marched into Rome. He had, after all, tried to negtiate peace with them. Only trouble was, he had done it behind the Capo's back. That's why he was in here...

A small group of soldiers skirted in and out of the ruins of Harare, Zimbabwe, searching for Zulu warriors. At their head ran a brave resistance leader, but also a bloodthirsty mercenary fighting for what was left of the Zimbabwean army. A soldier ran up to her.
"We've found a Zulu camp near the city center! They've hardly even posted guards! We'll crush them easy!"
"Hm. Looks good. Let's let the Zulu taste Spartan lead once again!" Corazon Santiago smiled the cold, expectant smile that had made her the most feared mercenary in Africa.

Edit: I'd be happy to speak for the Romans, if none else wants to...

Removed

Ignoring LK's post here is my repsonse to Sixchan

1: They already have 3 nukes built with uranium from Rome before they came under attack (as i will realease in this news report).

2: Albert Einstein was captured by French in their first counterattack.

3: I totally forgot about japan being on England's side, my mistake.

Anyways on with the show

-Excerpt from France Free Radio-

As our forces led by Joan of Arc push back the Allied armies our President has made one last offer for peace. He demands the total surrnder of all Allied forces in France and Italy or else the cities of London, Berlin, and the new Russian captitol of St. Petersburg would all be wiped off the map.

In other news, India is close to falling by the combined assualt of England, China, and Japan.

From our diplomatic reporter in England we have learned that the English have become very low on supplies and our spread out across the world on three different fronts in Italy, France, and India. Also if the Roman invasion of England succeeds they will be on 4 fronts and our victory will be assured.

Reporting from Africa our reporters have learned of heavy fighting in between the Zulu and local militia. Our President has been making friendly relations with this rising power and may even become allies with them.

-End of Excerpt-

ok. lets see how the Allies like that treaty.

What I MEANT was:

Germany has no nuclear program, thus, Albert Einstein won't be of much help, and if he WAS a nuclear Physist, why the HELL would he be on the German front line?

Also, The English are by no means stretched. their main concentration of forces is in Britain, Malta, Gibraltar and Cyprus. Only Naval support is being Provided in India, something that for the English could, quite likely, never be stretched.

Also, with the English controlling entrance to the Atlantic from the Med., all threats of Invasion from the Italians are completely unsubstansiated.

Other Facts:

You know how the Battle of Britian went, right? No Invasion force stands a chance of attacking the British Isles without taking out the RAF. A task that took a good few months, even in the RAF's weakened state, and still failed!

In the unlikely event of an actual invasion, Italy would be on three fronts, too. With an equal population to that of the British Isles, The Italians would be equally stretched.

Also, thanks for announcing it. Now my English have time to prepare!

Plus, what makes you think you'd get anywhere near England with the Royal Navy in action?

In short: I have it all planned out, an Italian Invasion would practically be stopped in the Harbour!

IMPORTANT: IGNORE ALL POSTS AFTER THIS, AS IT IS JUST MINDLESS DRIVEL. NONE OF THE THINGS MENTIONED AFTER THIS REALLY HAPPENED, AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED.

Removed

Removed

Removed

Top Bottom