The Never-Ending Story...

Removed

Removed

then philippe the magnificient comes in the room and kills sixchan and lk ender and then he kills himself letting a fart
because he let a fart the world is destroyed thank you for your time:nuke: :confused: :nuke: :nuke:

Originally posted by LKendter

The is reporting Brian Kendter reporting from England - my report will be brief - What is left of Britian is being evacuated. Over half of the country is a nuclear wasteland...

Uh, who is Brian Kendter? Did you adopt me? Or name your son after me? :crazyeye: :lol:

Nice story guys.. I'd add a Borg element to it but I think I'll pass. :lol:

I will like to speak for the Americans in the peace talks

After seeing the threat of Britain fade from his eyes, Lincon's face widened as his smile grew. With Britain out of the way, America would prove to be the power of north america. Mexico and Canada stood not a chance.

U.S. news radio service reports:

"U.S. forces, driven by the ambitions of no boundries, capture Quebec. Many coal mines are now under American control. The economy is begaining to build itself. Mexican forces remain deligent.
In other news, American officials remain in doubt that Japanese forces will launch in offensive against the Californian state, since British pressure dwindles. Meanwhile, American navy moves into the Pacific Ocean. "

U.S. Economy reports:

Massive amounts of Uranium is found in the Apalacian and Sierra Nevada mountains. U.S. Government is begining to conserve the precious recourse. Also, oil fields spring up in Texas and Oaklahoma. U.S. way on it's way to a world power.

Originally posted by Jason The King
I will like to speak for the Americans in the peace talks

After seeing the threat of Britain fade from his eyes, Lincon's face widened as his smile grew. With Britain out of the way, America would prove to be the power of north america. Mexico and Canada stood not a chance.

U.S. news radio service reports:

"U.S. forces, driven by the ambitions of no boundries, capture Quebec. Many coal mines are now under American control. The economy is begaining to build itself. Mexican forces remain deligent.
In other news, American officials remain in doubt that Japanese forces will launch in offensive against the Californian state, since British pressure dwindles. Meanwhile, American navy moves into the Pacific Ocean. "

U.S. Economy reports:

Massive amounts of Uranium is found in the Apalacian and Sierra Nevada mountains. U.S. Government is begining to conserve the precious recourse. Also, oil fields spring up in Texas and Oaklahoma. U.S. way on it's way to a world power.
oh no.... not a again a pro america story

Okay, Okay, I say we go with Sixchan's idea and return to the part where he explained the invasion would fail. And he was right, it was all drivel. Or as i say, %($*. Now would some Allied person pls respond to the peace treaty offered by the French.

After the whole unfortunate time incident, let's recap. Would everyone please write what they think the world situation looks like, and we'll take it from there.

This is how I see it:

Two alliances:
Germany (accused of Paris massacre)
England (stole F15 plans from US)
Russia (Psychorodiye)
Japan?
China?

France (Claims to have nuclear program)
Italy
India?

Separate states:
Zululand (really does have nukes, actively framing France)
US (aggressive commies)
Canada/Iroqouis
Mexico/Aztec
All the little unimportant ones.

SMAC characters in action:
Corazon Santiago
Deirdre Skye
Prokhor Zakharov
Sister Miriam Godwinson

These are the main events:

-Drive through France halted at Isle-de-France by staunch French resistance led by Jeanne d'Arc.
-Moscow nuked by Zulu.
-Italian attempt on Shaka's life failed. Shaka not amused
-English forces from Malta approaching Rome.
-Zulu are continuing to advance through Africa.
-Americans are making small gains on their neighbors, currently being supplied with oil by Zulu.

I'm sure I've missed lots. Post what you think should be added in (or out) and I'll change things as I go along.

P/S: Das, could you perhaps post another of your lovely maps?

I have flag a bunch of posts as
Removed

I have request a mod to delete them.

I ask that SixChan and other do the same for anything that mentions my name.

Lee

My last post here unless my name is brought up in any way.

The above sounds good to me.

End of Mindless Drivel

Elizabeth looked down the com. link with France.

"Roman and French invasions are complete delusions, President. We laugh at your demands. In fact, I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes after I heard them. Also, your propaganda against the Germans will not go unpunished unless you discuss a reasonable Peace Treaty."

Unhappily, the French President responded "Very well."

"Good. I'm glad we could work this out."

She closed the uplink.

-=**=-

Deep within a hidden church in California, Miriam Godwinson said a small prayer. The rebellion would begin within hours, and the oppressive reigime of the Communists would be overthrown and its horrid Atheistic ideals replaced with the righteous morals of the Christian religion.

"May God assist us in bringing the light to the people, and Justice to the dark." she said aloud.

-=**=-

NOTE: To keep consistancy, some states will need independance from the communists, or the Communist government will need to be overthrown. A country called Christian States of America will need to be formed one way or another.

Thankyou, General Lee. I realise you were just trying to have some fun, but that developed into something that was just stupid and confusing...

-------------------------------------

The Italian Secretary of Defense and the new Foreign Secretary were nervous and fidgety as they stood in the antechamber of the President's office. The smart-looking adjutant eyed them disapprovingly, and took secret pleasure in waiting for quite some time before letting them in. Refusing admittance to the high and mighty was one of the few perks in this job.

As they tumbled in the door, the President rose in alarm.
"What is it now?"

"The English are at the outskirts of Rome and pushing in, bombing raids have intensified, our troops are tied up in France, the Mediterranean is blocked and those accursed Germans and English are churning out F-15's and Mech. Inf. like there's no tomorrow!" The SecDef was agitated and hardly capable of responding to the President beyond his hurried statement. So the President turned on the Foreign Secretary.

"What's your news of doom?"

"A bomb dropped on the Vatican. Apparently it blew a hole in the roof of the Basilica of St. Peter. The Pope is livid! His holiness is threatening us with excommunication if we don't sue for peace soon. Says it's all our fault in the first place!"

"Know what? I'll never surrender!" The President was finally making up his own mind, but the wrong way. "We're still holding in Paris, and I believe that God will hold his hand over our forces in Rome. We can win this war yet."

"Not if we're excommunicated he won't. And the French are apparently on the brink of surrender. God really can't help us now, sir."

"Who needs God anyway?" the President turned to look out the window, signalling an end to the audience.

You refuse my fair peace treaty?! And we do have nukes. Time for retaliation.

As i said in a earlier post we have 3 tactical nukes, one near the new Russian capitol of St. petersburg, one by London, and one by Berlin. Time for us to use them.

-Excerpt from France Free Radio-

The devastation is horrible. London is lying in utter ruins and the surviving people are trying to flee from the raging fires inside the city. Clearly if this does not make the Allies seek peace than nothing will. The President has warned the other Allies to withdraw from France or their capitols will face the same fate as London. Celebrations are happening all over France as the shocked English troops surrender by the thousands.

In America a civil war has broken out as the communists face off against a revolution in the pacific coast states. Further news will be broadcasted on this as more information is availible.

In Italy the English are still bombarding the city of Rome but at the same time are withdrawing against a massive Roman counterassualt on the English beachhead.

-End of Excerpt-

okay germany you are next if someone doesnt accept my peace terms

We should ignore this last post.

Peace offer is as following: Kursk Treaty to be extended to the 1994 demands (Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Central Asia and Mongolia). French recognize division of Polish. French government to turn over everyone responsible for Moscow Attacks. Lorraine and Alscae to go to GErmany, Provence and Dauphine to be occupied by Russia, Normandy and Brittany to be secede to English. France to pay the full price of the war damage to the Allied Countries, and disband 2/3 of their army. Also, UN inspectors should be allowed in.

Italy's deposed foreign secretary, Enzo Patrizi, could not believe his luck! One minute he was rotting away in some decrepit pit of a prison, and now he was a hero, almost a shoe-in for the new president! Furious mobs were marching on the Palace, determined to capture the current corrupt regent, and the Italian and English forces south of Rome were laying down their weapons and greeting eachother across the lines.

The Italians had decided that the Paris massacre was probably not true, and, with the impending surrender of the French forces, Italy looked set to be doomed. Coupled with the Pope's plea for an end to the war, the Italian people could stand it no longer. In a mass revolt, the Italian garrisons in Paris and other places in France had aided the Allies in a mass invasion. French towns were falling en masse, and the stalemate was finally broken. It really looked like the Great War may end.

----------------------------

In Paris, a heartsick Joan of Arc wept. Wept for her country, wept for her failure, wept for the millions of innocents that perished in the senseless conflict, and wept for the cruel and hateful aftermath that would surely follow in the wake of such a horrible war...

I agree. Anyway, this post will be an attempt to bring it closer to Alpha Centauri.

If you don't like the events that happen in London, they can be edited out.

Shaka smiled as the decision was finally made in his mind.

"Sir, the Allies have the upper hand, and are too strong. Something must be done!" his SecDef repeated.

"I know. We will begin Operation Trident!"

"Trident?!" his Foreign Secretary gasped.

"Yes. We have evidence that other nations are near to building nuclear weapons, and this could mean the end of the Zulus when we take over, if they decide to use them. So, I will move to destroy them before they can complete these weapons. And prepare the rocket, incase I have to make a sudden departure to Alpha Centauri because of Armageddon. With our new discoveries of stealth and modern armour however, I do not see how we could fail!"

The SecDef and SecFor looked at each other in amazement. It was finally coming out how crazy Shaka really was! If it wasn't for the fact that he had the total support of the army, they would have thougt about ousting him then.

But he did have the support.

And Trident was underway.

The B2 bomber penetrated England's defences by night, and the bomb was dropped. It had to be done this way due to the fact that ICBMs could now be tracked on radar.

London was vaporised, but Elizabeth was not. She had gone to Balmoral in Scotland to reflect on her victory over the French.

Then the word came in, and she was rushed onboard Air Force One.

"I will get those damned French this time!" she roared. A woman scorned was deadly, and the French were about to discover that.

"How far is our nuclear weapons programme from completion?" she asked.

"About a month."

"Good, then Paris will feel the might of Britain. And tell that damned Skye woman to hurry up, I'm going to need a rocket to evacuate my Corgis in if the world decides on mutually assured destruction!"

"Your Corgis?! What about you?"

"I'll be on my way to France to give that damned French b*stard a piece of my mind before I die!"

Daniel glanced quickly at the reports.

"So you're telling me that this nuclear bomb was dropped by some kind of UFO that originated from Zululand?!" he was incredulous.

"We believe so sir. And I don't think it's a UFO, but more likely a plane which has a very diminished profile on radar, to the point that it gives the same signal as a bird. But our new radar satellite is tuned to watch objects even the size of birds if they seem to be moving at high speed for long distances, something a bird is unlikely to do. And it paid off, we have a positive trace."

An aide burst in, and handed a message to the President.

"Oh my God! We have more traces, heading straight for Air Force One! These are smaller, likely to be stealth fighters rather than bombers! Get the word to Elizabeth now to bail out of Air Force One!"

In the chaos, the SecDef forgot one part of his briefing. The Russian nuclear programme was behind schedule, but a new type of rocket was days from completion.

"Damn!" Shaka listened to the tape from the bugs planted in the Russian President's office. "He's worked it out! Accelerate Operation Trident!"

The modern armour divisions spearheaded the attack into Egypt, crushing the old style tanks, whose shells bounced off the new armour of the modern tanks. Most were also engaged by the new tanks far outside their firing range.

Egypt was lost in a night, and Zulu divisions took up heavily fortified positions on the Suez Canal.

The Zulus now controlled all of Africa.

Elizabeth received the warning with her normal calmness.

"I think that we should surprise these Zulus." she said. She had no intention of jumping from her own plane.

Five squadrons of F-15s took off, then stayed below radar range, their own radars set to scan higher skies, looking for fast moving objects that had the radar signature of a bird.

Then they had the lock. All of the F-15s rose, and got a lock with their Sidewinders.

All fired as one, and the twelve F-117s Shaka had sent were obliterated.

Shaka was puzzled by the loss of his F-117s. He now wished he had bugs on Air Force One so he knew what the hell was happening, but he knew it was impossible.

Then he heard the tape recording of the Russian President calling all of the leaders of the world to a UN meeting in Berlin.

Shaka smiled. He wasn't supposed to know about this. Obviously the Russian would try to get the world to unite against the Zulus.

But they wouldn't see the nuclear bomb heading for Berlin in the B-2 as they talked.

Little did he know the Allies now had a way of tracking stealth units.

Ignore any bits you hate, just trying to help the story along.

Nemesis

Top Bottom