The New World

Hydrino wants to "visit" (rampage) the iron mines of Nuremburg, then head for a "visit" to Konigsberg. From there we can decide. But Mr. Quatton is wondering how sturdy the boats that we're going over in are. Hydrino has heard that the original galley's survival was just a fluke.

I'd like to visit the Indian war front and see how the armies of the New World fight. See if they have any advantage in tactics over us.

Ankka doesn't really know the layout of the world, as he hasn't visited the map room for ages, so he decides to just go with the flow at this point. Later differences might happen.

Legion looked over the crews work in getting the ship prepared to leave, which would be in just half an hour. Everyone was already aboard and settled for the long journey, Blackheart and Ankka was looking over the crews progress just several feet away. Regentman, Classical Hero, and Nobody was inside. Likely gambling away some money. Saam was no where in sight, but he could hear what sounded like cheering on the port side, so he figured he was somewhere over there.

This was to be the second ship to sail to the new world, the first non-military craft. Of course, there was a very good chance they'd never be seen again, but he was willing to take that chance. Afterall, if he made it through this journey alive, his name would be written down in the histories of both worlds.

With another glance at the crew, and realizing they were ready to go, he looked towards the Captain and with a small nod said "Let's do this."

Ankka got seasick very fast and was after that found almost always leaning oveer the back of the ship vomiting.

His appearance was greenish.

Ankka said:
Ankka got seasick very fast and was after that found almost always leaning oveer the back of the ship vomiting.

His appearance was greenish.
Wolfgangsan goes over to Ankka. He says to him "you are a wuss. If you knew you could get seasick, then why did you come on this trip?" He gives him a pat on his back and that cause Ankka to :vomit: again. With that, Wolfgangsan goes off laughing. :D

Ankka starts explaining when he has emptied his stomach.

"Well, I haven't been on a ship ever before this, so how could I know this was so horrible?"

BlackHeart begins to wonder if it was a bad thing to bring matches (do they even exist in this time period? not the modern type, but whatever they used way back then) on board the ship.

The Lord of Odawara is unsure over whether or not he is funding this trip, but would like some ivory in return anyway. Or else the travelers will be met with angry Domo-Kun upon their return. ;)

personally i cant wait, i here the germans make a mean Elephant burger. mmmmgurgulgurgulgurgul ellllleeeepppphhhant buuugggerrr. :D

"Yeah, guess so", answers Ankka and returns to the back of the naval vessel.

now this boat it is one of those nice big gallons iv been hearing some much about isnt it?? and when do we set sail.

Laughs at the Lord of Odawara considering that BlackHeart serves for the imperial army and is "immune" from political intrigues.

BlackHeart stealthily tears off a piece of the mast to use for a cigar with some cocoa plants he smuggled aboard.

((We don't have galleons yet Nobody)

No one is immune to my force of Domo-Kun, who enforce my rule pver Odawara with a fuzzy fist. We will not soon forget your mocking us. Unless you bring back ivory. :p

Blackheart laughs at Hydrino's comment.

"Relax, if we do sink I am sure the gods would grant us good fortune and carry us to shore on deadwood."

Top Bottom