The Next War Scenario Game

I haven't seen any. You did a nice job with your write up. I think I'd like to try from each side, but finding time to play myself is difficult with all the games I always seem to have going. I'm still not sure about the best way to play with the Chinese side. I do know that I can't get the GEs without a lot of adjustments and can't get the 1st one, I think the most important one.

I enjoyed reading about this game. Wish I could have been a part of it. NW is one of my favorite scenarios. I actually made a bet to myself when I first started reading that this would end up with the "cracked egg" result and I was right! LOL

I like to play this scenario with settlers and razing turned off (though I think modding it to add a few cities first would be nice; Where is Buenos Aires, the Paris of the Southern Hemisphere???). Nukes are an ever-present threat; 18 is the limit I believe although the "cracked egg" ending is easy to turn off. When playing the AI on this scenario I am quick to get non-proliferation. I once built up a store of 40 ICBMs in Denver as Mr. Big and released them on Europa and Asia only to find myself punished for my hubris. I was pleasantly surprised by a game with consequences for overnuking other than rampant global warming, which is actually not a very big deal all things considered.

Very nice read-up. Let me know if you are looking to try again.

Top Bottom