The Next War Scenario Game

you can probably stop posting these - either it is with you or it is with me :D

2105 to Ruff

Yeah, I know, its for me to ....what were we talkin about?

2107 to Ruff

Drat:sad:, Nuclear Meltdown in Bangkok

I'm OK, we still have our old coal plant burning. One of those 'Events', no fireworks just a message,, like a tornado or crop failure. That Behometh in SA, did you do an upgrade to get him there? He's big!

2109 to Ruff

one of my dreadnoughts? I almost lost the other one to a marine. I think he was on a transport. Funny to think that you can put 2 of those and 2 mechs on one little transport.

This is a learning experience. I haven't put that much on a transport. I did get a transport sunk by Ex-Dez Missile Cruiser. It was in the middle of what I thought was a nice protective stack. I'm not sure how.

the Dez AI sunk a few of my boats - but I stupidly left them unprotected. You should only lose a transport when it is forced to defend.

I think Dez was right to retire - the last 2 turns have basically been getting units near his cities as fast as I can ... effectively racing you instead of attacking Dez.

Are you interested in an always war PBEM starting in the ancient time? I've started a thread (Rivers Run Red).

Being an addicted fanatic I say yes, but at the moment I must say no. I just added 2 games and busy on the home front. Sounds interesting as I have never done 'Epic'.

You got there 1st so I'll take an R & R.

I gave this a lot of thought. With our non-aggression pact expiring and your troops making conquests faster than I could....I wouldn't find a better opportunity to attack.
I couldn't give you time to consolidate your conquests. What surprise do you have in store for me?

2113 to Ruff

I haven't looked at the game so it will be a surprise for me when I get to it (tomorrow). The only question is where is the attack coming from. Looking forward to it.

I wonder if I can face a 3 front war ... Dez, Mr Big and you.

Yeah, right. Ex-Dez doesn't have much left of a military. Mr. Big has Open Borders with you not me. I've been watching you war from afar, I hope I've learned........ :mischief:

actually - looking at the units you are bringing against me - I am learning from you

These mechs and dreadnoughts aren't much chop. You had a 100% strength one and it didn't take me long to kill it - used an infantry (which is pretty funny).

Top Bottom