The Party

i beleive that i should be big brother! a vote for me is a vote for strength in the establishment.
1). i will stand fairly and unbiased in the hearings of thought crimes.
2). I will push for the elimination of the vile and corrupt foreign nations
3). I will never ever encourage a rsolution which might do great damage to our glorious nation!

I vote that I should be Big Borther, for i have done a good job in orchestrateing the party in the past month and will do just as good as a job in the months to come. I also had the idea of the party and know IngSoc inside out. Those fo you who might be ruined by the thoughtpolice should not fear for I am here to help you sustaine power. I have read 1984 inside out. I also bvelieve that we should destroy East Asia/EurAsia. I Love Big Brother.

1 vote future 1 vote Robo

I am the Future said:
I

1 vote future 1 vote Robo
once the nominations are all in we should set up a real poll

I have read 1984 inside out
thats nothing i have read
1). ANimal Farm, so i know how to run a perfect society, ruled by the party
2). Mein kempf, to eliminate the foreigners

RoboPig said:
once the nominations are all in we should set up a real poll
If you read the setup their are 5 people who are needed for the upper party, out of those 5 an internal poll will take place where the upper party members decide oput of them selves a Big Brother therefore their will be 4 upper party members and 1 Big Brother. The Upper Party holds all of the position appointing power.

I have read both of those too ;)

I am the Future said:
I have read both of those too ;)
and my dad's buying me the little red book when he goes to china! so i know how to make em peasents work, work, work.

Ah \, well back on topic.

their will be a special recognation includeing upper party hood, to the first person who can convince a member of another party to join ours.

If a vote is cast about the style of goverment I would like to strongly encurage our members to use the "flexible Goverment" It allows for those in power to appoint people of similair mind. theirfore makeing the controlling party, very controlling. SO If a member of The Party is elected I would hope that they only nominate other Party members, this way we try and keep supreme authority.

VOTE FLEXIBLE!!!

In regards to the vote for BB, I think the first should be Mr. Future. He has a vision for how he wants the party to work and by making him the first BB, we are establishing the structure of the party. Later, others can take over for him.

I agree and stuff.

SO is it agreed that I am the official Big Brother.

If so then I would like to encurage us to "legalize" the position of the party on goverment inthe first post. I believe that the Flexible goverment is the way for us to go.

Yes flexible, and again any non upper party member can become upper party members if they send PMs to 15 people telling them to a)join the party b)vote flexible

another option is c) send 10 pms to people containing a and b

I voted flexible because I would not dare go against big brother.

I would like to say that you shouldn't feel that you had to vote for flexible just because I said that i wanted it to be the goverment. Vote for what you want.

I did but knowing Big Brother was watching I would not want to displease him:D.

Top Bottom