The Party

RoboPig said:
once the nominations are all in we should set up a real poll

thats nothing i have read
1). ANimal Farm, so i know how to run a perfect society, ruled by the party
2). Mein kempf, to eliminate the foreigners

You read Mein kempf! :eek: Mussolini, okay... but hitler, he's Moderator Action: Language - warned.

Anyways, I read <<Que faire?>> (don't know title in english or original russian title), The communist manifesto and halfway through the Che biography (like 700 pages), so that would make me know lots on revolution :lol:

Though the party does not want this, so i will become :scan:

:crazyeye:

By the way, koonrad you dummy, you can't revcruit me, i'm already in!

I can not stress how important it is to send PMs to citizens requestring that they vote forflexible. A Pm along the line of:

it has been noticed that you have not been takeing an active role in the demogame. well it is never to late to start, why dont you join the party (Inset link) and while your at it vote for a flexible goverment(insert Link). Your decisions matter.

VOTE FLEXIBLE

Big BROTHER IS WATCHING

Comrade Robo has been detained by the Eurasians on the African Front durring a meeting to try and convince the Barbaric foreingers to surrender. Fret not for as we speak some of our best trained men are infiltrateing enemy lines to free him. I request that you all PM him with your condolences.

Temporary Placement of The Ideas and Principles of New Speak.
It is requested that all Party members use NewSpeak aas much as possible. Though Not required, advance use of new speak could leed to being appointed to high political positions.

I have reseaved mail from RoboPigs Jail Cell that he has come up with an early draft of the first NewSpeak Dictionary.

Nouns for now lay generally untuched, and verbs that are not listed are permitted, but when ever a member is looking to use a verb who has a simily listed is not permitted under the guide lines of newspeak.

NewSpeak Word - Does - Example

Un - opposite of - UnGood (bad)
Plus - Modifies adjectives to be better - Plus Good (great, super)
Double - Show things are of greater emotion - DoublePlusGood (Fantastic) DoublePlusUnGood (terrible)
It - Used to replace all singular pronouns - It jump.
They - Replace all plural pronouns - They jump.
Had - shows past tense - It had run.
Will - Shows future tense - It will run.
Run - verb - It plusrun.
Jump - verb - It jump.
Learn - verb - They had learn
Buy - verb - It buy.
Type - verb - They type plusgood.
Live - verb - They live.
Teach - verb - It had teach doubleplusgood.

Illini Rule is the final member of the inner party. I would like to strss all inner party members. To verse themselves in the Ideas of ingSoc. this extends to the thought police also.

kingangel1026 said:
sure I will join but what kind of party is it
Cool, if you want to know what type of party it is I would say Double Plus Good but for a more indepth view look into the first couple of posts.

I am the Future said:
Cool, if you want to know what type of party it is I would say Double Plus Good but for a more indepth view look into the first couple of posts.

He might not be sure of what the Demogame is about though. In the Commi Party thread we had someone asking what that party was used for.

Mr Future is running for Public Defender of the Court
RoboPig is running for Cheif Justce
Koondrad is running for Minister of Science

We need the Party to support us. Since we are the second largest party we can hold real power. Once elections start then their will be a need for everyone to send mass waves of propoganda. to get us the votes of the unactive citizens

Top Bottom