1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

The Party

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Role Play & Games' started by I am the Future, Nov 14, 2005.

1. koondrad

koondrad Citizen Koondrad

well the Hawk-Dove party are quite happy to launch pre-emptive strikes.
    Great. :goodjob:

2. I am the Future

I am the Future Oi Oi Oi !!!

TO ALL OUR MEMBERS.

Those of you that have not allready done it please remove yourself from the IIP. Or be removed form the Party. No exceptions will be made.

Moderator Action: This remark is untrue - Noone can block or remove membership of citizengroups. - Rik

3. Illini Rule

Illini Rule Chieftain

snip><snip>

4. koondrad

It is shocking that Eurasian spies could have infiltrated out government. This is doubleplus-ungood.

All members should vote in this poll.

Big Brother, am I right in thinking that The Party is supporting the flexible government?

5. I am the Future

You would be right Koondrad

6. Mmmm Butter

Mmmm Butter Chieftain

All Party members should be sure to vote in the recount poll that Koondrad posted. As of now, my vote put flexible government ahead by 2 votes, this poll will be plusclose, and The Party needs flexibility in order to appoint its members to useful positions.

Plusgood ideas for Oceana, btw. I'd like to add that we should go for the Ironworks national wonder.

7. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

One of the stipulations of citizen groups under the forum rules is that citizen groups may not exclude people from membership. An exception is made for competitive team play, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Now if by this post you mean that IIP members will become unpeople in the eyes of The Party, meaning they can speak all they want and you're not going to notice them, then that might be within the rules. ;)

8. I am the Future

Very good point. I am glad I thought of it. ;)

Let it be known that IIP members will become unpeople in the eyes of The Party, meaning they can speak all they want and you're not going to notice them.

Moderator Action: This remark is untrue - Noone can block or remove membership of citizengroups. - Rik

9. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

I should clarify that my understanding of this topic is based on hearing it 2nd hand or more removed. In the interest of fairness, I'm obtaining an official ruling on this point from the mods.

10. Rik Meleet

Rik Meleet Top predator Retired Moderator

And until that is received: No citizen can be blocked or removed from citizensgroups by citizens - they can only leave a citizengroups voluntarily.

11. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Moderator Action: As Rik has said, lemme reinforce the fact that no one is to be excluded from any party (or from any thread/forum rather). The only people who can exclude you from posting are the mods and Thunderfall. You are not the one who decides who can and can't post. This forum (and its' threads) do not belong to you, they belong to Thunderfall.

12. koondrad

Meh, It would have been better if you hadn't said that, Big Brother, so that the mods wouldn't have to make our thread look untidy. ;)

13. I am the Future

THought I should Remind everyone that we are at war with the Eurasians. We have allways been at war with the Eurasians and untill they surrender we will always be at war with them.

14. The Condor

The Condor On an excellent adventure

@Big Brother: Who are the Eurasians? Why must we be at constant war with them:p?

15. I am the Future

The eurasians controll purple. The eastasians green, Oceania red.

16. The Condor

The Condor On an excellent adventure

Ok so we own the red stuff and they got the purple stuff and the green stuff is just another team and we are fighting over who gets the white stuff? If I am right then awesome and if I am wrong could you correct me please so I can maybe help the party a little more:).

17. I am the Future

You are 100% correct, also we are allies with the green people.

18. koondrad

That sounds like thoughtcrime to me. You must learn to practice doublethink. ;)

19. I am the Future

<snip><snip>

20. RoboPig

RoboPig Chieftain

<snip><snip>