The plain GEM - modern resource

Hi,
ist there any chance to play your really neat map with the normal set of civs or for my personal mod? Maybe a seperate download somewhere?
I don't seem to able to load the map without the mod...

Too bad I'm not a modder... otherwise I probably wouldn't have asked!

Thanks in advance!

A great map, my thanks and congratulations :goodjob:

My first experience of a 36 civ start, very tough but interesting game! And of course of all the 36 civs to choose from, I managed to get the only one with an isolated start
Spoiler :
Australia

And then when I finally do meet someone else, its a frikken warmonger that controls most of the region
Spoiler :
Sury

No chance of defeating him militarily. But I did eventually manage to snatch a space victory from his grasp.

The slow speed factor cannot be helped, it really is that big of a map. So the only complaint I have is that quests are now ridiculous. Build 36 libraries! Settle 40-odd landmasses! :eek:

Apart from that, I haven't enjoyed a map like this in a long time!

stjude1, i was about to write that as well and ask how it can be changed to like half that value, as i as china still in ancient times got a build 36 or so libries, but had only 18 cities, which i felt was many at that time :)

so hope it can be changed...

Is there any way to put in a Canada civ? I would love to play this with all the members of the commonwealth.

Here you go. I also stuck in the blank ancient-resources map for completion.

Many thanks Jabarto!

I am having trouble patching with my BTS thus have not been able to enjoy the scenarios like many others here so this is much appreciated! Thanks!!! :D

Cheers

Top Bottom