The Princedom of Vanir

Ok, is this where I join Vanir?

:confused:

@Shaitan.....chieftess would like to become a squire of vanir :)

That's what she said in chat and I'm sure she'll confirm :)

Hip hip! hooray!!

Why, yes it is. Shaitan will probably get back to you about everything. :)

Yep, I can confirm it. And, ignore my house (and opting in) in Anhk Morpork. It never happened! *tries to draw a quote out of the hat* "I was coerced I tell 'ya! They made me do it!"

Yes, it appears BCLG of Ankh Morpork tried to sway Chieftess into joining them! I informed her of the benefits of Vanir and she agreed to join. Please do note that her house in Ankh Morpork DID NOT happen as she put in on hold when she suspected something fishy :D

Hooray for Chieftess!
Hooray for Vanir!

As Knight of Vanir and Grand Admiral, I Welcome Chieftess to the Princedom of Vanir :D.

Originally posted by gonzo_for_civ
Yes, it appears BCLG of Ankh Morpork tried to sway Chieftess into joining them! I informed her of the benefits of Vanir and she agreed to join. Please do note that her house in Ankh Morpork DID NOT happen as she put in on hold when she suspected something fishy :D

Hooray for Chieftess!
Hooray for Vanir!

Chieftess, I am saddened that you didn't decide to join Lancre, at least you joined the second greatest house in Fanatika.

You just contradicted yourself :p

Now we just need eyrei and bring Grey Fox back in... and somehow get Hippo (which is doubtful)... :mwaha:

If that is what you are saying, sir, then I shall see you atop Mt. Victory midnight tomorrow with sword and shield. Then we shall prove for good which house is greater. Carry on.

Lancre is indeed a great house but in all seriousness there is no house that can compare to Vanir. Just look how we showed in the last Tourney! jdd2007 is proven to be the greatest knight on life!

@Chieftess - Welcome to the fold. I will immediately invest you as a Squire of Vanir. When you are ready for knighthood, we shall invest you to that elevated position.

Shaitan, I have gotten my Free Title from being in the Citizen's group known as the Fanatikan Order. Shall I Update my title. To read: Earl (or Duke) of Vanir

Originally posted by Shaitan
Lancre is indeed a great house but in all seriousness there is no house that can compare to Vanir. Just look how we showed in the last Tourney! jdd2007 is proven to be the greatest knight on life!

I was having a bad day, sir. Might I remind you that I have swept melee events up until today?

@CivGeneral - I believe the Fanatikan Order is a knighthood. They do not create dukes or earls.

@Plexus - But have you swept all conflicts in the same tourney? I think not, good sir knight.

Top Bottom